lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Is this class build good? (TSL)
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
zemegauser
Rookie

Post Is this class build good? (TSL)

I really wanted to make a jedi that could take advantage of both swords, and the force. But I wanted him to be able to resist force powers easily, take care of security consoles, and talk his way out of many situations. A very balanced build.

I came up with this:

Jedi Scoundrel

STR: 14
DEX: 10
CON: 14
WIL: 14
INT: 14
CHA: 12

I am focus on the dueling tree, the saves tree, and mostly buffing powers, and stunning powers. I was having problems deciding between CHA and DEX, but I chose CHA since I wanted to have the benefits of that more.

I would like to keep this build, but I was wondering whether I would have problems later in the game? Such as fighting one on one? Will I be able to use force powers with impunity?

I will increase DEX by 2, so I can shore it up. So all in all, I belive it is a balanced build that will allow me to take advanatage of most of the situations in the game.

It's been years and this game always brings me back for another play-through .
zemegauser is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Is this class build good? (TSL)