lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Robe Reskins Council Style 2.0
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
Darth Jaden
Rookie

Current Game: Mass Effect2
Jedi Robe Reskins Council Style 2.0

Show spoiler

By darthjaden at 2008-12-15

Description:

This is a revised version of my Jedi Robe Reskins Council Style. I did in my first version of a texture without the permission of the owner used. That is the reason why my mod was banished from FileFront. I am very sorry and I apologize to Achilles and the entire Community! Who Plagarism pay a high price. I know from personal experience. I hope you can understand me, I'm sorry I don't speak English and I thank you Svösh !!!

This Reskins replacement for the Jedi male and female model with my Reskins of the Jedi Council robe model. I hope they liked you.
This mod is compatible with Shems robes_korriban_sith_students.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N1PKKZB1

Last edited by RedHawke; 01-06-2009 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Hiding image to prevent forum stretching...
Darth Jaden is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Jedi Robe Reskins Council Style 2.0