lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Playable Rattataki
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-17-2008, 11:35 PM   #1
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Playable Rattataki

Download at FileFront

Alright everyone, I started this quite awhile ago, but then I joined the Revenge of Revan mod. Now, I've finally gotten back around to finishing this. Sort of.

In this first release, there are nine male Rattataki and four female playable characters. The males are all generic and nameless, as well as one of the females, BUT, included are Aurra Sing and two versions of Asajj Ventress. I made unique head models and textures to represent both the original vision of Asajj from the comics and 2D Clone Wars animation; as well as the new vision from the 3D Clone Wars. As for Aurra, her default clothes will be similar to her red jumpsuit and brown vest.

This release doesn't have any unique clothes or lightsabers for Asajj, but if I find the time to, I'll rectify that in a future update. For now, mjpb3's version of Asajj has some nice saber hilts in it. While we do use the same base head model and texture (PFHC05), I did all my own work (I did like the way mjpb3 did her eyes, so as inspiration I made mine similar in colour).

I submitted earlier tonight, and I am awaiting approval at FileFront. I'll post the link when it is ready. Edit: It's up and ready now.

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -

Last edited by redrob41; 12-20-2008 at 02:04 AM. Reason: added link and screenshots of WIP underwear
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Playable Rattataki