lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: (FIC) Thestory of Timmy Marong
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-08-2006, 03:24 AM   #1
pokejedi123
Rookie

(FIC) Thestory of Timmy Marong

hi im starting this fic all over since someone destroyed the original thread

THE STORY OF TIMMY MARONG

BY

TARVI HIRV (POKEJEDI123)

1 PART

MARONGS LIFE

At Republic Station 9 orbiting Alderaan, a soldier named Marong waked up because of a beeping.”Ouch.What is that beeping?” It was the Station manager. ”Hey,we need you at the Crazy Juma Cantina.””Got it,Boss”Marong said as he putted his suit on.”Dammit,its another one those patrols days.” Marong thinked when he walked to his Cosmic Speeder Bike IT 40001-TO.He drived to the Crazy Juma Cantina and as he was right,he was going to patrol.” Hey Marong,you and Mike will be patrolling,cya.””Bya,Chief.”Marong said when the chief walked out.”damn,Where Mike is”Marong thinked.”Hi,marong,well lets go.”They walkedalong the city road and the saw a criminal.”Mike,BLAST HIM!!!”
Mike blasted that criminal.”Good Job,Mike,go back to the station and get the credit.Il come back later.”Mike taked the Criminal and dragged him to the speeder and flyed to the station.”

End Of 1 Part

pokejedi123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2006, 01:43 PM   #2
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Well, to be honest, this really needs a lot of work. Your grammar is horrible, and the story is impossible to follow. I recommend you think over your story a bit more first.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2006, 01:46 PM   #3
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkonium
Well, to be honest, this really needs a lot of work. Your grammar is horrible, and the story is impossible to follow. I recommend you think over your story a bit more first.
Quoted for emphasis.

philla は陰茎のハハのwat の名前をであるそのlmfao のゲイの名前吸う
Reclaimer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2006, 01:49 PM   #4
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
Your format is all over the place, as well. When a new person speaks, you have to start a new paragraph. Otherwise, it's impossible to follow.
As Alkonium said, your grammar is atrocious, and your spelling is off a little, too.
I do have one question, and please, do not be offended: Is English your second language? It seems as this was written in another language, and then badly translated. Things like 'putted' and 'waked' are mistakes that anyone speaking English as a first language should not make.

I find it hard to believe that the thread was 'destroyed'. It was most likely lost in a database error. If it was destroyed... well, I won't speculate.
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2006, 01:53 PM   #5
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
Your format is all over the place, as well. When a new person speaks, you have to start a new paragraph. Otherwise, it's impossible to follow.
As Alkonium said, your grammar is atrocious, and your spelling is off a little, too.
I do have one question, and please, do not be offended: Is English your second language? It seems as this was written in another language, and then badly translated. Things like 'putted' and 'waked' are mistakes that anyone speaking English as a first language should not make.

I find it hard to believe that the thread was 'destroyed'. It was most likely lost in a database error. If it was destroyed... well, I won't speculate.
I think he is actually 11 years old, but still, I had better grammar and spelling then that at 11...

philla は陰茎のハハのwat の名前をであるそのlmfao のゲイの名前吸う
Reclaimer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2006, 11:37 PM   #6
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reclaimer
I think he is actually 11 years old, but still, I had better grammar and spelling then that at 11...
Well, for an 11 year old whose primary language is likely Estonian (per his website profile), it's pretty good English.
I didn't even begin learning a second language til I was 12 or 13.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2006, 06:17 AM   #7
pokejedi123
Rookie

im re-writing the original story now.

pokejedi123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-01-2009, 12:39 PM   #8
machievelli
Local curmudgeon

Current Game: Dungeonseige series
Hot Topic Starter Veteran Fan Fic Author Helpful! Forum Veteran 
read

'To argue with those who have renounced the use and authority of reason is as futile as to administer medicine to the dead.' Now who said that?

From the one who brought you;
What we die for...
Acceptance
KOTOR excerpts
Star Wars: The Beginning
Star Wars: Republic Dawn
Return From Exile
machievelli is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Coruscant Entertainment Centre > (FIC) Thestory of Timmy Marong