lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR 2 How to change a item so it can not only be used by the exile?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
kash
Rookie

KOTOR 2 How to change a item so it can not only be used by the exile?

I downloaded a sabre mod and for some reason it is set to only be usable by the exile when I play as atton and try to select the sabre it is red and I cannot use it what program do I use to change it so other party members can use it because it is awsome sabre?
kash is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
Mandalore_The_Great
Rookie

Current Game: My 360 Games
you would have to open it up in KT and edit that part of the properties.... don't know the exact name but should be something like Restricted To

I'm back!!! Mua ha ha ha ha... ha
I might be releasing some new mods for K1, so check Filefront for some of my mods, acrazyone1(or acrazy1one, can't remember)

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises." --SithRevan Tribute Armor--
Mandalore_The_Great is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
Malxados
Rookie

Current Game: Warframe, SC Blacklist, KOTOR1
Yeah, a property you can add I believe is called "Restricted to PC". You can pick the character, and I believe the exile is "****". So, delete the line with this restriction and it should work. Also, check for any other restrictions possibly causing your character to be unable to use it (like gender)

P.S. If you don't know, KT stands for Kotor Tool. If you have a question about it feel free to ask me

Last edited by Malxados; 02-13-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Malxados is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > KOTOR 2 How to change a item so it can not only be used by the exile?