lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: List of Ahto Imperial appointments: complaints
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #1
Adavardes

List of Ahto Imperial appointments: complaints

Mod note:This discussion is concerning this thread.

Since I was informed that it was off-topic to express my opinion in the thread, I'll just do it here, as Jae suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi View Post
It's off topic and belongs in a feedback thread if you want to gripe about it, and it has nothing to do with silencing an opinion, just cleaning up all this extraneous whining. Did it occur to you that Darth Insidious might not have been completely finished with his list? Why did you automatically assume you were being excluded intentionally just because you didn't end up on a list that he wrote at 3am?
Sounds to me like you're trying to justify something that shouldn't exist at all by saying that all of us might not be excluded, just some of us. The list, to be honest, is stupid, and shouldn't exist in the first place. It's just a reason to make people special and give them nonsensical titles that mean nothing and do nothing, other than exclude people they don't like. It is the very epitome of why I hated high school so much: immature, self-important people who think being popular and having a group of friends you can't be a part of makes them more than they are.

It's not fun, it's not satire, it's pathetic and rude to the rest of your members, regardless of how much it tickles your fancy to have a special title.

It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built.
Adavardes is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > List of Ahto Imperial appointments: complaints