lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Nar Shadaa
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-24-2009, 11:53 PM   #1
Chelo.-
Rookie

Nar Shadaa

Im doing a lot of threads but, im stucked again lol.

In Nar Shadaa, i met with Vogga and he said that i have to met with Goto, but i dont know where can i find Goto.

In the bar JekJek Tar i can't enter in the private room and it seems that there is Goto.

In a quest said that i have to get attention from the Exchange, i did all the quests from the refugee people, and i did some quests in all Nar Shadaa.

And i cant find Mira, i enter to the bar JekJek Tar and she didnt appears

May the force be with you.

Last edited by Chelo.-; 02-25-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Chelo.- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2009, 12:21 AM   #2
Star Admiral
N7 Commando

Current Game: Mass Effect 2
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! 
If you already completed all the missions inside the Refugee Quad, the next part of the mission should automatically trigger. I take it you haven't met the Red Eclipse slavers yet? If you haven't, read this walkthrough for an idea of what you missed.

Also, it is not advised to post your email address on the forums. That's what PMs are for. Edit it out, or a moderator will do it for you.

- Star Admiral
Star Admiral is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2009, 01:26 AM   #3
Chelo.-
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Admiral View Post
If you already completed all the missions inside the Refugee Quad, the next part of the mission should automatically trigger. I take it you haven't met the Red Eclipse slavers yet? If you haven't, read this walkthrough for an idea of what you missed.

Also, it is not advised to post your email address on the forums. That's what PMs are for. Edit it out, or a moderator will do it for you.

- Star Admiral
I didnt complete some quests, like the woman who needs a fly for her family to other planet, i really dont know how can i do that.

or the man that is a pilot from the war and he said me that i have to find for him a pilot's license.

just those two quests. but i dont know how can i do them.

Old 02-25-2009, 02:46 AM   #4
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelo.- View Post
I didnt complete some quests, like the woman who needs a fly for her family to other planet, i really dont know how can i do that.

or the man that is a pilot from the war and he said me that i have to find for him a pilot's license.

just those two quests. but i dont know how can i do them.
Go Here... to their TSL walk through. Specifically here, #7 and #8.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2009, 02:26 PM   #5
Chelo.-
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHawke View Post
Go Here... to their TSL walk through. Specifically here, #7 and #8.
i read it, but the two questions that i didnt do yet, i have to do AFTER enter goto's yatch, but i dont know where and how enter to goto's yatch.

Old 02-25-2009, 02:57 PM   #6
SW01
3 Years in the Lurk

Current Game: Real Life
Something to try, if you have not already, is to speak to Kaalah-Nah, the Chadra-Fan who stands just inside the area transition that leads to the Cantina, on the right when you come to the more open area at the end of the corridor. She (I think ) can tell you where you stand with the Exchange, and you can also bribe her to 'put in a word' for you - either that you don't like them (if that is the way your reputation is leading), or conversely that you do like them (or want to meet them, or something). That normally does enough when I'm ever stuck trying to get enough attention either way.

Hope that helps a bit!

SW01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-25-2009, 03:15 PM   #7
Star Admiral
N7 Commando

For the pilot license mission, you can complete the quest in a different way by speaking to the Lunar Shadow Crewmen in the flophouse on the Docks. Alternatively, you can also complete that mission by persuading the captain of the crewmen to return. You can find him in the Jekk-Jekk Tarr. If you are good at Pazaak, you can also attempt to beat the Champ. You'll need the password to the Pazaak Den, which you can get from the Chandra-Fan that SW01 mentioned.

- Star Admiral
Old 02-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #8
Chelo.-
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW01 View Post
Something to try, if you have not already, is to speak to Kaalah-Nah, the Chadra-Fan who stands just inside the area transition that leads to the Cantina, on the right when you come to the more open area at the end of the corridor. She (I think ) can tell you where you stand with the Exchange, and you can also bribe her to 'put in a word' for you - either that you don't like them (if that is the way your reputation is leading), or conversely that you do like them (or want to meet them, or something). That normally does enough when I'm ever stuck trying to get enough attention either way.

Hope that helps a bit!
The problem is, i went to the Refugee site and i killed all the Socorros and Exchange people, before the Exchange call me for a meeting, so i didn't get enough attention from them, i just went there and i killed them
So, how can i talk with Goto and where is the Captain of the crewmen in Jekk-Jekk Tarr? I didn't find him and i can't enter to the private room in the Jekk-Jekk Tarr.
Quote:
For the pilot license mission, you can complete the quest in a different way by speaking to the Lunar Shadow Crewmen in the flophouse on the Docks. Alternatively, you can also complete that mission by persuading the captain of the crewmen to return. You can find him in the Jekk-Jekk Tarr. If you are good at Pazaak, you can also attempt to beat the Champ. You'll need the password to the Pazaak Den, which you can get from the Chandra-Fan that SW01 mentioned.

- Star Admiral
I will try that. And, i beat the Champ in the Pazak Den, but he didn't tell me anything important, i just beat it and thats all.

So, how can i talk with Goto and where is the Captain of the crewmen in Jekk-Jekk Tarr? I didn't find him and i can't enter to the private room in the Jekk-Jekk Tarr.

Anyway, i will try to complete the quests from the Pilot Work and from the woman who needs a travel, and maybe when i finished them i can talk to Goto.

Thanks for the help!

Old 02-25-2009, 08:17 PM   #9
Star Admiral
N7 Commando

To find the captain of the Lunar Shadow Crew, enter the bar and head for the door to your left. Once in that room, look in each of the corners of the room. One of them should have a Weequay captain who is the person you're looking for.

Strange though, everytime I play through Nar Shaddaa, I just have to finish the Refugee Quad and the Flophouse in the Docks to trigger the Goto meeting. Funny how it seems so much harder for you, especially since you beat the Champ.

- Star Admiral
Old 02-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #10
Chelo.-
Rookie

Quote:
To find the captain of the Lunar Shadow Crew, enter the bar and head for the door to your left. Once in that room, look in each of the corners of the room. One of them should have a Weequay captain who is the person you're looking for.

Strange though, everytime I play through Nar Shaddaa, I just have to finish the Refugee Quad and the Flophouse in the Docks to trigger the Goto meeting. Funny how it seems so much harder for you, especially since you beat the Champ.

- Star Admiral
But, for the pilot license mission, i can complete the quest in a different way by speaking to the Lunar Shadow Crewmen in the flophouse on the Docks?

i think its better than look the captain in the Jekk-Jekk Tar because i complete one of the two quests from the Refugee.

Old 02-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #11
SW01
3 Years in the Lurk

Current Game: Real Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelo.- View Post
But, for the pilot license mission, i can complete the quest in a different way by speaking to the Lunar Shadow Crewmen in the flophouse on the Docks?
That's the way I normally do it, too. You can complete two quests in one go, essentially, as you get a job for the refugee and a new captain for the Lunar Shadow.

SW01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2009, 12:55 PM   #12
Chelo.-
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW01 View Post
That's the way I normally do it, too. You can complete two quests in one go, essentially, as you get a job for the refugee and a new captain for the Lunar Shadow.
Right, thanks a lot!

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Nar Shadaa