lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: XWA Training
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #1
bsnowrider
Lurker

XWA Training

I recently picked up XWA again after many years of inactivity. I recall there being a sort of simulator or obstacle course (rings that speed you up when you go through them). does this sound familiar to anyone? I have been through the combat simulator, but have not been able to find it. The only thing I can think of is that it is an option only available after reaching a certain point in the game. Anyone have any insights?

ok, I found it. it is not available until you meet up with the rebels in "joining the rebellion"
bsnowrider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2009, 12:59 AM   #2
enderandrew
Rookie

It has been MANY years since I played any of the X-Wing games, but I think that training course was either in TIE Fighter or XvT.
enderandrew is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2009, 05:38 AM   #3
K_Kinnison
Grey Lensman

Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! 
once you join the rebellion and have access to the concourse you can access the pilot proving grounds in which you run around a Salvage yard.

BOW DOWN BEFORE the Official Forum Pun-isher
Official XWA flight instructor
get busy with it!
K_Kinnison is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > XWA Community Center > XWA Training