lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: 6 Level Final Version
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-22-2008, 10:17 PM   #41
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Oh man. I still haven't played this yet but I watched a video of it on YouTube. Despite me saying it over and over again since the previous release, you guys still have the opening crawl after the first mission briefing instead of before. That ruins the effect tremendously. Please tell me you at least tried to correct that but were unsuccessful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2008, 12:04 PM   #42
ryu91
Rookie

Which videos? I know there is a few videos one by ChrisRedfield1991 (who happens to be me) and The Verdugo who has a couple videos on youtube as well
ryu91 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2008, 04:26 PM   #43
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Oh, I don't remember. Suffice it to say, I was disappointed to find the first mission briefing still taking place before the opening crawl. I thought I'd been vocal about that enough since the previous release.

Oh well. Maybe they couldn't do it any other way?

If another team does pick the project back up, please try to correct this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #44
Colonel_O'Neill
Lurker

I am having the exact same problem, and correcting the shortcut link as Darth_Linux suggested does not work. Wraith_3, did this solution work for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith_3
I installed the mod and put all the files in the correct locations, but it doesn't seem to work correctly. I assume the new command line is supposed to go right to the mod, but the only way I can access it is to use the "Load Mod" screen in JKA. It comes up with a menu, but no text on the menus. I managed to click around and start a new game, but the briefing screen also has no text. Here's how the command line is, maybe I have it wrong:
"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\JediAcademy.exe" "+set fs_game dfmod"
Colonel_O'Neill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2008, 01:26 AM   #45
Darth_Linux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel_O'Neill
I am having the exact same problem, and correcting the shortcut link as Darth_Linux suggested does not work. Wraith_3, did this solution work for you?
the shortcut in the example is wrong . . . see my correct example and try again.

Producer - The Dark Forces MOD for Jedi Academy
http://darkforces.jediknight.net/
Darth_Linux is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #46
hhunter6
Rookie

just as a quick question, is the kyle model textures not supposed to show up? when i switch from 1st person to 3rd he comes out all white and gray. his cut scenes are fine just the in game textures do no show up.
hhunter6 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-10-2008, 11:10 AM   #47
Darth_Linux

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunter6
just as a quick question, is the kyle model textures not supposed to show up? when i switch from 1st person to 3rd he comes out all white and gray. his cut scenes are fine just the in game textures do no show up.
this is a known bug that has been addressed numerous times on the forum already.

Old 03-01-2009, 01:17 PM   #48
Barry Brien

Hey, great to see this project is still alive. The last I read it had been abandoned. I did some texture work for you years ago, but left the project fue to other commitments. Anyway I just played through the 6 level demo and I am blown away. Great work everybody.
Barry Brien is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #49
Darth_Linux

hi Barry - glad you are impressed - thanks for all the work you did on the original demo.

DarkStarMojo is leading the mod now, as I have retired from it.

great to hear from you.

Old 03-03-2009, 01:34 PM   #50
Barry Brien

Cheers. I'd love to get involved in the project in some way. I've recently decided to try and learn how to use Gtkradiant. Unfortunately I can't get it to work on my vista laptop, and I've tried every solution that I could find online. Anyway I guess I'll keep looking. Has anybody else ever had problems running radiant on vista?
Barry Brien is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-07-2009, 04:07 AM   #51
DarkStarMojo

I had a few problems getting GtkRadiant to work in Vista so I may be able to help, depending on what's not working for you. Just let me know.

Dark Forces Mod, Part 2
Project lead, lead mapper
http://www.darkforces.jediknight.net
http://dfmod.blogspot.com
DarkStarMojo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Dark Forces Mod > 6 Level Final Version