lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: OJP Enhanced: Species Menu - Revision 604
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2009, 08:03 AM   #1
Retribution
Lurker
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1
OJP Enhanced: Species Menu - Revision 604

I'm a keen modder of JA and I recently found out about OJP and that the source code was Open source. Never having dabbled in the code aspects before, I decided to give it a shot. I started with a simple attempt of trying to change the skill point values of the skills using the "604 Revision" of the OJP Source from SVN. After a couple of hours of searching, I finally found it and changed them successfully, even making sure to add new forcecircles and forcestars so that the new numbers would show. However, I then found that the species menu just flat-out does not work anymore.

I've uploaded screenshots to show what I mean.
Modded: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...e_6/modded.jpg
This Screenshot shows what happens to the Species Customisation Menu when I've applied the changes to the forcepoints and added the extra lines for the forcecircles and forcestars. As you can see, there are no entries and the tell-tale 3 lines where there should be a model.

Stock: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...e_6/stock1.jpg http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...e_6/stock2.jpg
These photos are of OJP Enhanced without any mods. I've added a screenshot of both the Twi'Lek and the Human Female to prove I can still scroll them fine.

The only changes I've made between the two is the force point costs, the forcecircle and forcestar lines. There are no extra mods on top of this and my base folder is empty of anything that isn't base JA.

My personal belief is that something is missing from the latest revision of the source code. As when I compile it Visual Studio 2003, I receive no errors, yet somehow, the each files loses approximately one megabyte in filesize off the top of the original .dll files.

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated, I'm new to this in general, so I apologise if the solution is obvious, but I'm able to pick up on things quite quickly, so explanations don't have to be too oversimplified.
Retribution is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Open Jedi Project (OJP) > OJP Enhanced: Species Menu - Revision 604

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.