lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , William Wilberforce, and Christianity
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2009, 01:19 AM   #1
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Game of life, yo
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , William Wilberforce, and Christianity

With a passionate love and strong foundation in Jesus Christ, William Wilberforce and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. have done more for the advancement of justice than any other character in history, save for Jesus Himself.

William Wilberforce information :

http://creation.com/anti-slavery-act...christian-hero

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. information:

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/...nly/11.0b.html

Is it fair to say that Christianity is wrong because some nutjobs were insane and believed in the Bible?

Is it possible that the likes of Hitler and other insane leaders were not really Christian? Jesus tells us that you can tell who His real followers are in this scripture: Matthew 7:16-17 " By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit"

Examining the life of Christ, who's fruit is closer to Christ?

(edit) This is not neccessarily for the other thread, because the comparison between Hitler and MLK have been made- I just wanted to make this thread in response to a few chat room sessions I had earlier where people told me repeatedly that Hitler was a Christian.

Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3-5
Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

obi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Senate Chambers > Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , William Wilberforce, and Christianity