lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Halo-Battle For Harvest! <RP>
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2009, 12:11 PM   #11
Admiral_Thrawn

Current Game: Empire at War: FoC
A small azure light flashed on the holo-panel, alerting the Arbiter of a prisoner's escape. "No matter, let him go. If he leave's, then he give's us a huge advantage . . ." He flicked off the auto-defense's for the escapee's sector, 'accidentally' allowing him to free the other's if he so desired.

"Fleet Master, your failure is of little concern to me. We are now above the target co-ordinate's, engage glassing now. Once it is complete we will begin the ground assault . . ." His voice trailed off, as he moved quickly over to a nearby viewport. The UNSC were attempting to evacuate the city, but to little avail it would seem. The last of the Phantom's took off, clearing the Convenant force's out of the city. The glassing could now begin . . .

The Arbiter immediately clutched his forehead, becoming overcome slightly by recent event's. He shook the feeling aside and moved on, leaving the bridge to the Fleet Master. Ripa now took a grav lift, to the brig.

Grand Admiral of the Imperial Remnant.
"This one is constantly thinking, analyzing, strategizing. He showed no fear, but was curious, studying me in turn."
―Emperor Palpatine
"All thoughts are worth listening to, whether later judged to be of value or not."
―Thrawn
"I have no qualms about accepting a useful idea merely because it wasn't my own."
―Thrawn
"Butů it was so artistically done."
―Thrawn's last words
-Master Tactician
Admiral_Thrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Halo-Battle For Harvest! <RP>