lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A Confession
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2009, 04:09 AM   #1
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
A Confession

I haven't posted in a while. There are many reasons. I needed... time. Time to think about what I'm about to tell you.

I have a confession to make.

I'm a guy. Male. XY chromosomes, external genitalia, uncomfortable family jewels, all of that. However, I spent much of my formative Internet years on this forum. During this, my first foray into the Internet, I kept secret almost every bit of personal information about myself that there was. My name, my state, my home country, even my gender. I was just a little paranoid.

Everyone here quickly got used to my ambiguity. Some people even turned it into a guessing game. I think some people were even disappointed when they eventually discovered my gender. Not necessarily by what gender it was, but because the confusion was gone.

And somewhere along the line... I grew to like the ambiguity. I started to glory in it. To feast on it. To splash in it like rain puddles. Some other inappropriate metaphors as well.

So... I made a choice. A significant one.

I'm getting a sex change. It was a hard decision, one that was a long time coming.

But I'm not becoming female. Oh no. (After all, I wouldn't want to be a chromosomally inferior version of leXX.)

I'm becoming a hermaphrodite.

I'm sure I can count on all of your support during this difficult time.

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > DownTime: The Pilot's Lounge > A Confession