lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I played Psychonauts again today...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-04-2009, 11:35 PM   #1
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

Current Game: OFF
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
I played Psychonauts again today...

It's been a while... I want to say about 6 months considering I was on an on off KOTOR/KOTOR2 kick two months before I got my 360....

It felt really good, revisiting it. It feels especially good because I played it at my boyfriends house because he's borrowed my xbox & that game. It feels really good to me that after about 4 years since I got it, Psychonauts is still enjoyable.

I just felt like sharing that with you guys...

"A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity. When for a few brief seconds, the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I've lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be."
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #2
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Mega Man
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
I need to get my copy resurfaced.

I'm so sorry Psychonauts... I'll get you fixed soon enough. ;_;

Incidentally, how come you get the veteran badge and I don't?

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2009, 05:40 AM   #3
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
The system was only implemented recently, and the process of spotting and selecting people is ongoing.

I'm hoping to replay Psychonauts this year, having not done so since like 2006. I want to get a PC hooked up to the TV so I can play it on the big screen.

Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #4
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Mega Man
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Well then how come Avery and I get the veteran badge and you don't?

Surely you noticed yourself.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2009, 09:58 PM   #5
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smon View Post
Well then how come Avery and I get the veteran badge and you don't?

Surely you noticed yourself.
If Cheez or Squid came back or somepeople who were supercool oldbies, they would get the Jesus badge.

"A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity. When for a few brief seconds, the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I've lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be."
Old 04-06-2009, 12:45 PM   #6
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

An all-moderator thread in an on-topic board derails without the slightest sense of decency? More likely than you think.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #7
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

And for once, derailment is not my fault. =D

Unfortunatly, Darrell is not going to continue playing the game... which you all just lost. >.>

Old 05-29-2009, 08:46 AM   #8
Jove
Rookie

Toothpaste!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smon View Post
I need to get my copy resurfaced.

I'm so sorry Psychonauts... I'll get you fixed soon enough. ;_;

Incidentally, how come you get the veteran badge and I don't?
I've fixed problem scratches with toothpaste and an electric toothbrush, believe it or not.
Jove is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2009, 05:55 PM   #9
DarthAve
A Little Nugget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jove View Post
I've fixed problem scratches with toothpaste and an electric toothbrush, believe it or not.
I tried this with my copy of mass effect when I f*cked it up royally. It was still shot, but loaded a bit longer.

Old 05-29-2009, 07:19 PM   #10
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky

Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
^That sucks...such a good game too...

If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2009, 07:23 PM   #11
Jove
Rookie

If more is better, too much is just right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthAve View Post
I tried this with my copy of mass effect when I f*cked it up royally. It was still shot, but loaded a bit longer.
Try repeating the process. It took me a couple of tries and some pretty heavy-handed work to fix my disk. That was with a single obvious problem scratch and an electric toothbrush.
Jove is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Whispering Rock Lakeside Chat > I played Psychonauts again today...