lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Dance for the Hutt tweak idea
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-16-2009, 12:35 AM   #1
Darth Cryptic

Dance for the Hutt tweak idea

Please keep in mind I really should be sleeping when i came up with this idea before you brick me to death:

What i propose is a tweak to the Dance for the Hutt mini-quest in TSL. It would allow for males to dance for the Hutt. With it would of course come a new set of dancer garb, say black speedo's and a bow tie. And maybe a top hat. You'd be able to get Atton and Mic, and your male self to dance. Mandalor would refuse flat out, likely using his "I don't have to do nothing" line.

I bounced the idea off a friend and they said that the Hutt might not be interested in that, but i pointed out Hutts are hermaphrodites, and it is conceivable that it's in a She cycle and wants herself some beefcake.
Darth Cryptic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #2
The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka
Rookie

Current Game: The Elder Scrolls IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cryptic View Post
Hutts are hermaphrodites, and it is conceivable that it's in a She cycle and wants herself some beefcake.
xD I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read this...luckily I didn't or the people in the school's library would've probably yelled at me...

I actually think that'd be pretty damn funny. I had wondered what would happen if you're a male PC, and you get to the Vogga thing...

[Note, that since I'm currently playing KOTOR - not TSL, I haven't gotten there yet.]

This would be a definite DL for me, just because I'm weird like that....

Of all the things I've lost.....

....I miss my mind the most.

~The Dark Jedi Malaka~

The_Dark_Jedi_Malaka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #3
Darth Cryptic

I guess the next question I have is: What's the script called that needs tweaked?
Old 04-16-2009, 03:24 PM   #4
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
My question is: how soon will it be released, I'm already laughing at picturing Atton dancing. If you get it to work, you should post a vid for those of us who are KOTOR Xbox players

Blix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-16-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
Darth Cryptic

Considering the trouble I'm having just getting a stupid monument to spawn dispite apparently doing everything right? God only knows.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:35 PM   #6
Eefluxx

I don't know what you could change mod wise as far as getting this to happen, but one thing you could try,

Using KSE before you get to the dance for Vogga part on NarShadda you could change all the genders of your male characters to female and then see if the dialogue options let you choose Atton or Bao or Disciple. It probebly won't with those 3 but YOU might be able to if you change your gender to female but not your model appearance.

Worth a try anyways and if it works then skin a dancer outfit for your character or get someone too.

With the other 3 males you would probably have to do some dialouge editing just to get their names to pop up

Eefluxx

Feel Free To Disagree.....Most People Do Anyways
Eefluxx is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-17-2009, 03:49 PM   #7
Darth Cryptic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eefluxx View Post
I don't know what you could change mod wise as far as getting this to happen, but one thing you could try,

Using KSE before you get to the dance for Vogga part on NarShadda you could change all the genders of your male characters to female and then see if the dialogue options let you choose Atton or Bao or Disciple. It probably won't with those 3 but YOU might be able to if you change your gender to female but not your model appearance.

Worth a try anyways and if it works then skin a dancer outfit for your character or get someone too.

With the other 3 males you would probably have to do some dialogue editing just to get their names to pop up

Eefluxx
-slaps forehead-
I forgot about that feature with KSE! It's a starting place.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Dance for the Hutt tweak idea

Tags
tsl