Thread: Nerdy Gadgets and Gizmos
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Nerdy Gadgets and Gizmos

I figured since the other areas of LF have their little threads about cool neat stuff, why not make one here?

Alas, this thread. However, the condition for this thread is that it has to be about gadgets and gizmos. Please. (maybe chucking dead raccoons once in awhile). About things you have, things you want, things your buddy has, etc.

I'll start off: Blu-Ray reader laser assembly. Spare. You can make your own blue/purple laser pointer out of one. I am desirous of buying one, or two...or ten. Making a home built blu-ray laser pointer. I mean, they now have them in just about any optical color output now. What wouldn't be awesome about building your own that is one off from the normal red or green?

Anyhoo, yea.

Anybody else on gadgets and gizmos?

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Community > Tosche Station > Nerdy Gadgets and Gizmos