lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What's the best RPG you've ever played?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-19-2009, 10:17 AM   #41
Admiral_Thrawn

Current Game: Empire at War: FoC
Oblivion.

Grand Admiral of the Imperial Remnant.
"This one is constantly thinking, analyzing, strategizing. He showed no fear, but was curious, studying me in turn."
―Emperor Palpatine
"All thoughts are worth listening to, whether later judged to be of value or not."
―Thrawn
"I have no qualms about accepting a useful idea merely because it wasn't my own."
―Thrawn
"But… it was so artistically done."
―Thrawn's last words
-Master Tactician
Admiral_Thrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #42
LordOfTheFish

Current Game: Tomb Raider
Forum Veteran 
I've hardly played enough RPGs to even have an opinion . But I'll throw my idea out there anyway.

Of the few I have played, Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced (GBA) Best game boy adavanced game ever.

LordOfTheFish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2009, 03:43 PM   #43
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Out of the two RPGs I've played, I like TSL.

Are there any (besides K1 and K2, of course) that ya'll would recommend? I'm not really interested in anything rated M, because I've found that most M-rated stuff just isn't enjoyable. Also, if it only comes on Xbox, I'm toast. I stick with PS3 and PC.

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2009, 04:10 PM   #44
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorenna View Post
Are there any (besides K1 and K2, of course) that ya'll would recommend? I'm not really interested in anything rated M, because I've found that most M-rated stuff just isn't enjoyable. Also, if it only comes on Xbox, I'm toast. I stick with PS3 and PC.
Read the thread. Lots of good RPGs listed and recommended. A few are rated M like Mass Effect and Fallout 3 but it's not for the typical blood and gore you expect from R rated movies, they just have mature themes and probably would not be as good with a lower rating. But NWN and NWN2 and Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 are T as well as a bunch of others. All the ones I mentioned are for PC, Fallout 3 is for PS3 as well (though I heard out of the 3 platforms for Fallout 3 PS3 is the worst).

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2009, 04:23 PM   #45
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Moeller View Post
Read the thread. Lots of good RPGs listed and recommended. A few are rated M like Mass Effect and Fallout 3 but it's not for the typical blood and gore you expect from R rated movies, they just have mature themes and probably would not be as good with a lower rating. But NWN and NWN2 and Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 are T as well as a bunch of others. All the ones I mentioned are for PC, Fallout 3 is for PS3 as well (though I heard out of the 3 platforms for Fallout 3 PS3 is the worst).
I read the thread, but there are so many things mentioned, I have no clue which ones to look into!

Ah, well. Time to start the tedious process of going through the wiki!

Thanks for the advice. I'll start my RPG search with...(flips coin)...Baldur's Gate!

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:30 PM   #46
Jeff

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Well Baldur's Gate is a good start, the original is my favorite D&D RPG and one of my favorite games, and the sequel is arguably better.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-20-2009, 05:38 PM   #47
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Quote:
I stick with PS3 and PC.
Oh Em Gee... Valkyria Chronicles... NOW!!

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 12:04 AM   #48
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran

Current Game: Beneath A Steel Sky
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW01 View Post
Unfortunately, I've found that listening to and trusting hype leads to almost inevitable disappointment.
Yeah, but not always. I heard a lot of good things about System Shock and MGS, and they lived up to what I'd heard about 'em when I played them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW01 View Post
Sorry to hear that you weren't particularly impressed with it, though. To each his own!
I did like it, just not as much as I thought I would. I'd seen the game (particularly a certain emotional scene) mentioned in a few discussions of video-games-as-art, but I don't really agree with them. I didn't feel that sad at that scene (though perhaps that's because I unfortunately got spoiled before I saw/played it). So while I understand its importance/influence on the industry for being one of the first to do something like that, I don't think it's one of the best or most artistic games [anymore]. Influential, certainly, but not best.

/opinion

Serpentine Cougar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 12:24 AM   #49
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick187 View Post
Oh Em Gee... Valkyria Chronicles... NOW!!
It looks okay. Not sure if I'd enjoy it, though, since I'm not realy into anime/cartoons.

Now watch. I'll get it sometime and think, "I should've gotten this the moment I got my PS3!"

Short stories:

Old 04-21-2009, 12:40 AM   #50
Arcesious
Trolololololololololololo

Current Game: Mass Effect
Quote:
Out of the two RPGs I've played, I like TSL.

Well, if you look at the bottom, the rating change for Oblivion is explained, and, like Halo, it is be one of those M rated games that doesn't live up to the 'big, bad' [echoing deep voice]M rating[/echoing deep voice].

ESRB annoys me greatly sometimes. Look at how long it took me to get Halo. (it was a long time until my parents said 'you're mature enough') and it turned out that I had already played T-rated games that were near just as bloody and violent as Halo long before I ever came in possession of the game. (EX: Republic Commando)

In summary, never judge a game by it's rating.

Please feed the trolls. XD

Last edited by Arcesious; 04-21-2009 at 12:45 AM.
Arcesious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 12:51 AM   #51
Drunkside
Satan´s little helper

Seriously the best rpg ive played? Kotor 1 Second comes ME, then Jade empire... and i luv nwn online. Im a bioware freak

Saivo´s New demo, A Cruel Northern Land is out! Listen to it on our mikseri.net bandpage.

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/?id=117610
Drunkside is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 12:54 AM   #52
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcesious View Post
Well, if you look at the bottom, the rating change for Oblivion is explained, and, like Halo, it is be one of those M rated games that doesn't live up to the 'big, bad' [echoing deep voice]M rating[/echoing deep voice].

ESRB annoys me greatly sometimes. Look at how long it took me to get Halo. (it was a long time until my parents said 'you're mature enough') and it turned out that I had already played T-rated games that were near just as bloody and violent as Halo long before I ever came in possession of the game. (EX: Republic Commando)

In summary, never judge a game by it's rating.

Hehe, yea. I just looked up Oblivion and saw that. Seems like Mass Effect doesn't deserve its rating either, from what I've read about it.

Short stories:

Old 04-21-2009, 01:14 AM   #53
Jeff

Quote:
Seems like Mass Effect doesn't deserve its rating either, from what I've read about it.
I wouldn't say that. Maybe not for violence, but I don't think alien lesbian sex fits under the T category.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-21-2009, 01:22 AM   #54
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Quote:
I wouldn't say that. Maybe not for violence, but I don't think alien lesbian sex fits under the T category.
o_0

O-kay, as I said, "from what I've read about it". I only heard the male version of the story.

Short stories:

Old 04-21-2009, 06:58 AM   #55
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

Current Game: Viking Warrior Poets
Quote:
It's rated as a "12" by the British Board of Film Classification for violence and mild sexual content, I believe.

StarWarsKnights.com -- News and features will be returning shortly...

I 'gin to be a-weary of the sun,
And wish the estate o' the world were now undone.
Pavlos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 11:20 AM   #56
Arcesious
Trolololololololololololo

ESRB messes up a lot with ratings, but most of the time it's a justifiable rating. For example, Mass Effect... Yeah, from what I hear, the M rating is reasonable for that game.

I still wish that America used PEGI instead of ESRB. PEGI is pretty merciful with ratings.

Reading about Baldur's gate, well, those games seem too... graphically limited to me. Now, Oblivion- that game sounds fun, as do these NWN games.

Please feed the trolls. XD
Arcesious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 11:51 AM   #57
mur'phon
Whale eating vegetarian

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Reading about Baldur's gate, well, those games seem too... graphically limited to me. Now, Oblivion- that game sounds fun, as do these NWN games.
Try playing Planescape: Torment, then say that. Anyway, as has been said, focus on the expansions when playing NWN(1/2), for added enjoyment, play as a shifter in hordes of the underdark.
mur'phon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 01:32 PM   #58
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
I would definitely recommend not wasting your time with ... Mass Effect or ...
How many hours did you waste on Mass Effect before you decided it was not worth you time?
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 01:36 PM   #59
CommanderQ
I should go.

Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Mass Effect has that special ability to get you playing in the morning, and then you suddenly want to know where 50 years of your life went......

you very much
If a tree would fall in the woods.....would the other trees laugh at it?
CommanderQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 01:41 PM   #60
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcesious View Post
Pong is freaking 'graphically limited', the rest of the great ones mentioned in this thread are worth you lowering your pixel expectations a few notches to enjoy.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 02:07 PM   #61
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
How many hours did you waste on Mass Effect before you decided it was not worth you time?
Trying to help others from making the same mistake.

I use my powers for good, mimartin
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 02:26 PM   #62
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
I use my powers for good, mimartin

*Jae hands Achilles a giant neon-green leotard with a big S on the chest and a glowing purple cape so he can use his powers for good*

mimartin, when the ball is spiked, you gotta set it....

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 02:32 PM   #63
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi View Post
Pong is freaking 'graphically limited', the rest of the great ones mentioned in this thread are worth you lowering your pixel expectations a few notches to enjoy.
Ehh I kinda see what Arcman is getting to. Some games just last their graphics, some don't and get outdated. Pong is "graphically limited", but it suits its purposes, which is why it is fun. Baldur's Gate is something you really have to wrap your head around, because we've had RPGs like it that are far more realistic-looking.

That's what's kept me from completing System Shock 2, the graphics are just too old. But LA's adventure games, or Planescape: Torment and so on, I'd say they look beautiful.

except deus ex, if you think deus ex's graphics suck you have no soul

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 02:36 PM   #64
CommanderQ
I should go.

Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
Ehh I kinda see what Arcman is getting to. Some games just last their graphics, some don't and get outdated. Pong is "graphically limited", but it suits its purposes, which is why it is fun. Baldur's Gate is something you really have to wrap your head around, because we've had RPGs like it that are far more realistic-looking.

That's what's kept me from completing System Shock 2, the graphics are just too old. But LA's adventure games, or Planescape: Torment and so on, I'd say they look beautiful.

except deus ex, if you think deus ex's graphics suck you have no soul
That reminds me that some of the really awesome RPGs are the old classic ones. Horrible graphics, but the story and setting prevail, and you sort've forget the bad graphics. I mean, look at Kotor, compared to nowadays graphics, it's very low-tech, but due to a good story and good gameplay, it remains awesome.

you very much
If a tree would fall in the woods.....would the other trees laugh at it?
CommanderQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #65
Jeff

Quote:
I have barely played Torment but the graphics seemed almost identical to Baldur's Gate. Sure games like Oblivion and NWN2 are much prettier but I think Baldur's Gate is still very playable.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-23-2009, 10:05 PM   #66
Gothic90
Rookie

My list:
Baldur's Gate Trilogy (the games, not specific things like BGT or BGT-WeiDU)
Pro(s):
1) Great idea, great side story, great companions;
2) Challenging game, this game needs strategies;
3) Lots of companions, each has stories, lots of different classes to try out. This means you can play it over and over again;
4) Great mods.
Con(s):
1) Unpatched BG or BG2 has lots, lots and lots of bugs;
2) Unmodded BG1 is not that rich of a game. I can even say it's boring. Main plot is nice though. If BG1 is not in the Trilogy I would not even recommend it.
3) While as a single player game balance should not be an issue, I do feel some classes and kits are very, very underpowered.

KotOR2: TSL
Pro(s):
1) Brilliant, brilliant story. Even if incomplete; especially brilliant if restored. nuff said.
Con(s):
1) Unmodded TSL is just too easy and its AI is...I hate to say, crap. Some are even hard to change, even if modded.
2) It's incomplete. Much of the plot is still broken. Waiting for TSLRP

NWN and NWN2
Pro(s):
1) System, the toolset and modules. This opens up a gate to excellent stories and fights: A dance with rogues, Aielund saga series, blackguard trilogy and etc.
2) NWN2: MotB has a great story.
Con(s):
1) The story of NWN1's OC and HotU aren't that great. If not for modules NWN would not be on my list. While SoU has a pretty good story, it is a bit too short.
2) NWN2's OC, like TSL, seems to be incomplete. It could have been so much better.

Planescape: Torment
Pro(s):
1) Its story is more than a game. nuff said.
Con(s):
1) While the idea of "powergaming" is absurd in this game, I do feel the rewards for alignments are not equal, it kind of "pushes" people to go on the road of "lawful good."
Gothic90 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #67
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Maybe long enough to realise how well they screwed such a nice concept for a game?

I k-i-d.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2009, 10:29 PM   #68
Cygnus Q'ol
Savior of Albion

Current Game: liberty city stories
What do you mean?
MassEffect was exceptionally fun to play. I wish there was a bit more diversity in some of the armor and weapons, but still, quite entertaining.

Would have been nice for more interaction with other characters and I wouldn't have minded a few more encounters when visiting worlds either.

Still loved it. Graphically, it ruled.

I've probable spent the most time in Oblivion, and rightly so. The wonderful freedom of this game has no rival.

Fallout rocked, but I didn't like the max level. I was maxed before I finished half the game.
Still, mass carnage can't be beat.

However, nothing compares to the first time you play Knights.

...except for maybe the second.

The Starbuck's in Bowerstone has Percolated Java Macchiatos.

Last edited by Cygnus Q'ol; 04-25-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Cygnus Q'ol is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #69
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus Q'ol View Post
What do you mean?
Ctrl Alt Del is just needling me.

Quote:
Fallout rocked, but I didn't like the max level. I was maxed before I finished half the game.
Agreed.

Quote:
However, nothing compares to the first time you play Knights.
Except being a sneaky little wood elf with a bow.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #70
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Ctrl Alt Del is just needling me.
Yep, just can't ignore you.

And, you know I'll buy the second game, then wait for a week again, and by the time I get my hands on it, you'll have finished it three times.

But I've been on my fourth playthrough recently (Ready to leave the Citadel) and I'm beggining to appreciate a few details on the game more than I did on the past. However, I still just can't understand why create something as big as the Citadel and make practically unecessary to visit it again, since it'll be empty on meaningful NPCs after your first sweep through the Station.

It goes without saying my costumary complaints about the side planets.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2009, 01:00 AM   #71
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Del View Post
Maybe long enough to realise how well they screwed such a nice concept for a game?
I played for that long, and then I played for just a little while longer so that I could be sure that I would never be able to let it go.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:21 AM   #72
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Did you pay full price for it? I think it's like $17.00 now.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2009, 01:36 AM   #73
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

No, I picked it up used at GameStop for like $15.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:18 AM   #74
Q
The one who knocks

Well, at least you can feel good about that.

Srsly, Achilles, I highly recommend Baldur's Gate 2. Yes, it's Bioware. No, the plot is not too cerebral, but it's better than anything else by Bioware, and it really isn't bad at all. You won't have had to have played the first game to enjoy the second. The intro movie will catch you up on the plot.

It's main strength is in it's combat. You really have to develop and use tactics in order to beat it. And it's a spellcaster's wet dream come true. The magic is awesome and just learning how to use it effectively (sequencers and contingencies FTW) is a game unto itself. All of the buffing can seem tedious at first, but once you develop a system for it you can do it quite quickly and it will become second nature. You be doing a lot of it because the battles are not for the squeamish. This game will kick your ass.

It's second strength is the party NPCs. As far as they go, well, it's like real life. Some are cool; some are a real pain in the ass. The cool thing about them is that they not only do they interact with you, they interact with each other as well, and in some ways that may surprise you. The NPC interaction is yet another game unto itself because you have to keep them happy or they leave suddenly and take the nifty items that you've given them with them. Love 'em or hate 'em, BG2 features some of the most lifelike party NPCs that I've ever encountered in a cRPG.

It's third strength is that it's D&D 2E, and so it's familiar to people like me who played AD&D back in high school and think that 3E+ is crap.

And I count the main villain's being voiced by one of my favorite movie bad-guys as a bonus.

Baldur's Gate 2 and it's expansion Throne of Bhaal offer at least 100 hours of gameplay and you'll find very little of it boring. You can get both boxed together on the cheap.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker

Last edited by Q; 04-27-2009 at 04:03 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:43 AM   #75
stoffe
Network Caretaker

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Did you use the high-res texture and high-res model mods that some people have released that give the game a slight facelift? It still feels old, but more acceptably so.

(I'd consider those as essential to playing SS2 nowadays as the Better Body/Head mods are for playing Morrowind.)

stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2009, 08:05 AM   #76
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
Did you use the high-res texture and high-res model mods that some people have released that give the game a slight facelift? It still feels old, but more acceptably so.

(I'd consider those as essential to playing SS2 nowadays as the Better Body/Head mods are for playing Morrowind.)
I can't be 100% sure, but I think I did. Or maybe I screwed up the installation? I don't really remember the graphics being any better than I'd expected them. Maybe I should give them a shot as well, I agree with your word about the Better Body/Head mods for Morrowind. A lot.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2009, 09:32 AM   #77
Darth_Yuthura
Banned

Current Game: KOTOR III
KOTOR I and II

Each for different reasons... even if TSL was incomplete.
Darth_Yuthura is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2009, 03:52 AM   #78
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
I agree with your word about the Better Body/Head mods for Morrowind. A lot.
Me too!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2009, 04:05 AM   #79
Q
The one who knocks

Ah, I see that two people picked the nudie option.

So did I.

-Toker
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > What's the best RPG you've ever played?