Thread: 4 classes per side
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
Tommycat
>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
4 classes per side

Ok at first I was upset about the limitation of BH to Sith only. I figured that meant that it was 4 classes per side. That meant it would be severely limiting. Then I thought about it some more.

In the original KotOR we had a total of 3 classes to choose from(in the beginning). It didn't seem limiting or boring even though all 3 essentially walked through the same footsteps of each other. However with TOR, each class will have its own story line. So even IF there are only 4 per side, it isn't like other MMO's where even with 30 different classes you essentially run the same course in leveling. If they keep some of the ideas from KotOR even two Bounty Hunters may not be even near the same.

So with that out of the way, what are your thoughts on how even if it's only 4 classes per side, it could still be more diverse than games with 8 or more classes not attached to a side.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Origin Worlds > 4 classes per side