lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Come play JK2!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
caxt
Lurker

Come play JK2!

Some of you may recognize me from the JK2 1.04 days. My team was =AX= - we generally played s/o ff CTF. Anyway, a bunch of us have reinstalled and are playing again. We've got a dedicated server running with the latest version of xmod fully configured - it's brought back a lot of old memories. The server info is connect anomaly-guild.us - if you don't have the game anymore, go to http://jk2.goanomaly.com

spread the word! hope to see some more old names in there.
caxt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2014, 10:07 PM   #2
Heisenberg
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by caxt View Post
Some of you may recognize me from the JK2 1.04 days. My team was =AX= - we generally played s/o ff CTF. Anyway, a bunch of us have reinstalled and are playing again. We've got a dedicated server running with the latest version of xmod fully configured - it's brought back a lot of old memories. The server info is connect anomaly-guild.us - if you don't have the game anymore, go to http://jk2.goanomaly.com

spread the word! hope to see some more old names in there.

4 years too late, but I'd be up for another reunion!
Heisenberg is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Come play JK2!