lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Create items at work bench issues
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-04-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
Darth Cryptic

Create items at work bench issues

Just a tiny annoyance; between mods i've loaded, and lines I personal added to createitem.2da I've got something like 275 entries, and despite meeting the requirements for several, they aren't showing up when I use the Create item feature of the bench. I've triple checked the lines, and they all look perfect, so... is there a limit of things you can add to those files, or is something screwy going on with my game?

The power of the Sith is to hide in plain sight, to corrupt unnoticed.
How the frak do you expect to go unnoticed with Sith tattoo all over your face?
~Darth Cryptic~
Darth Cryptic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2009, 02:03 AM   #2
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Do you have Mira in your party?

If so you'll need to add those edits to the itemcreatemira.2da file.

Quote:
Note: the file itemcreatemira.2da is identical to itemcreate.2da, except this one is used if Mira is in your Party. You have to add your items to this file as well or else if you have Mira in your party you will no longer be able to build your item, other than the 2da files name it has the same contents except it has Mira's Rockets as buildable.
Itemcreate.2da Tutorial.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
Darth Cryptic

nope, Mira isn't in my party yet, and both the basic create and Create-Mira are identical in every line. Any thing she can create, the PC can create. including the rockets and darts.

I noticed the glitch when I was about to leave the Hidden Academy and went to build sets of the Segwyn armor (spl?) like I usually do at that point.

I'll update this thread with a list of the mods I have installed that effect the createitems files.

~Darth Cryptic~

Last edited by Darth Cryptic; 06-05-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:11 AM   #4
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Then this leaves the other options, are you the correct alignment? Have the correct skill numbers? Level? Etc.

If the lines are in the files the item is create-able (trusting the utc name is spelled correctly), something is preventing them from showing up, be it skill, alignment, or level.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2009, 07:09 AM   #5
Darth Cryptic

Yup, correct skill level, rank, alignment. though I suppose spelling may be an issue. wouldn't be the first time it's messed me up.

Edit: Seems the only one I have installed is the Wyhnd armor.

I started from scratch and retyped the lines, making a rank adjustment to several of them. I think my problem may have been I popped the altered 2da into the over ride after it did the rank check or something, and didn't read the new lines. We'll see how it works when i hit another level up.

~Darth Cryptic~

Last edited by RedHawke; 06-07-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Create items at work bench issues

Tags
tsl