lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kotor2 won't load - maybe graphics issue?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-07-2009, 12:13 AM   #1
DarthSepsis
Lurker

Kotor2 won't load - maybe graphics issue?

Hello. I am running Windows vista 32bit version, and I have no problems playing any other games, but however, I am having trouble playing kotor2.

I have installed the game, and when I click "Game" from the launcher, nothing happens. I've used the built in system scanner for hardware, and it says my graphics card does not meet the requirements, however I know this is not true, because I updated my drivers just recently, and my card is by no means old [GeForce 9800].

I'm thinking it may be a problem with the game not recognizing my graphics card for some reason, but I have yet to find any help online for it, so I'd appreciate it if I could get some help.
DarthSepsis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2009, 01:29 AM   #2
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Perhaps you should read the sticky thread for Vista users, and the numerous existing threads discussing K1/TSL and modern video cards....
DarthParametric is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Kotor2 won't load - maybe graphics issue?