lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Casting Call: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VI: Death to the Sith
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2009, 12:16 AM   #1
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Casting Call: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VI: Death to the Sith

A year has passed since the Republic's victory at Bastion, but despite the loss of their leader and base of operations, the New Empire remains a powerful threat. Though assumed dead by the New Empire, Darth Virul survived by taking over the body of Andorra Evenstar, adopted daughter of Governor Lilah Starlighter of the Avalon system, and escaping into parts unknown. However, Andorra's resistance to Virul's control has resulted in Virul's mind slowly deteriorating, and Virul slowly going insane. Some rumours suggest that "he" is now The Rashikians as well have begun expanding further into the galaxy, attacking both Republic and New Imperial planets alike. Kalla Kaltas, still distraught over the loss of the woman she loved, has grown increasingly close to Tonatius Iazoki, son of the late Hethra Iazoki, a former Jedi Grand Master, and Andorra's cousin.

Character Sheet
Name:
Species:
Sexual Orientation: (Since Part IV was the first LGBT-related RP in the series, it seemed necessary to add this. Unless you state otherwise, it will be assumed that your character is open about their sexuality)
Homeworld:
Affiliation:
Title:
Weapon:
DOB:
Description: (This is only necessary for characters of mixed species, which are fairly common in this series)
With the exception of Darth Virul, I'll be reprising my roles from Part V.

Name: Komad Kaltas
Species: Half-Human, Half-Twi'lek
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Homeworld: Coruscant
Affiliation: Third Galactic Republic, Jedi Order, Line of the Warrior Returning Home
Title: Jedi Master
Weapon: Twin linking lightsabers (blue)
DOB: 67 ABY (age 43)
Description:

Backstory: Skilled in both lightsaber combat and diplomacy, Komad has bested numerous Sith Lords in battle, but has not personally killed any. When given the chance to kill Darth Virul at Bastion, he decided not to, knowing that Virul was more dangerous dead than alive. However, the decision was taken out of his hands, and Virul escaped anyway.

Name: Kalla Kaltas
Species: One quarter-Human, one quarter-Twi'lek, half-Rodian
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Affiliation: Third Galactic Republic, Jedi Order, Line of the Warrior Returning Home
Title: Jedi Apprentice
Weapon: Single-bladed lightsaber (gold)
DOB: 91 ABY (age 19)
Description: Like this:

Instead of wearing a traditional Jedi Tunic, Kalla wears a black sleeveless tunic, which also shows some cleavage, and a short skirt instead of typical pants.

Name: Reyvan Skyrider
Species: Human
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Affiliation: Third Galactic Republic, Jedi Order
Title: Jedi Master
Weapon: Single-bladed lightsaber (silver)
DOB: 60 ABY (age 50)
Description:

Name: Iyav Dourden
Species: Human
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Homeworld: Unknown
Affiliation: Huntau Station
Title: Trainee
Weapon: DL-62 Blaster Pistol
DOB: 77 ABY (age 33)
Description:

There's a few posts worth of stuff left to be made in Part V, so I speculated a little. Even if I get enough people before Part V is finished, I'll wait until it is to start.

And here's a timeline of events in the series, and this instalment is set in 110 ABY.
Show spoiler

I've you'd actually like to read through the previous RP's, here's some links:
Part I: The Sith Resurrection
Part II: Rise of the Jedi
Part III: Last Stand of the Republic
Part IV: Alliances Divided
Part V: The Threefold War

Last edited by Alkonium; 01-12-2010 at 11:02 PM.
Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Backstage Casting Call > Casting Call: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VI: Death to the Sith