lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Complete Indy Fate of Atlantis Labyrinth Map
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2009, 05:56 PM   #1
LordTrilobite

Complete Indy Fate of Atlantis Labyrinth Map (Finished!)

I decided to make a complete map of the Labyrinth on Knossos, Crete in Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (since I could not find any on the internet).

So I played through all the paths, took the needed screenshots and put this together. Even though it's not that hard to navigate your way through the labyrinth, I thought it might come useful anyway. When I was done making screenshots the count came up to 45 different locations and 53 doorways (including the secret ones). The goldenguy appears four times throughout the Labyrinth which can be seen on the map with screenshots.

Warning, these are VERY big images.
It also includes many spoilers and hidden passages. The doors, including hidden ones, are drawn open.

Map with screenshots from the game.
Easy to use, paths are marked with colours.
Show spoiler

A vanilla map without screenshots.
This one may be harder to figure out, but it shows the complete layout of the Labyrinth, it also leaves some challenge left. The three different paths are not marked in anyway, but they are present on the map. Passages that connect the rooms, but are not visible ingame, are darker compared to the ingame rooms.
Show spoiler

Last edited by LordTrilobite; 11-15-2009 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Map is finaly finished!
LordTrilobite is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Complete Indy Fate of Atlantis Labyrinth Map