lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Brother Hoold of Shadow problem
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-21-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
alodude
Rookie

Brother Hoold of Shadow problem

I've been playing the Brotherhood of Shadow MOD (excellent MOD by the way) for KoToR and am having a big problem where I need to talk to someone but nothing happens.

You should know that I had other MODs installed, but removed the override folder and installed BoS MOD, with the 1.05 update, only. So I am only using that MOD.

More specifically, my problem is that I cannot talk to the Brother Hood of Shadow guy, who just revealed his name to be something "sin". It takes place in the setting of the Dantooine Jedi Acadamy, I defeated the 3 Jedi instructors, and I defeated the multiple replications of the Brotherhood guy. Then we talked face to face, he revealed his name, and it looks like he was about to attack me and then nothing. He's just standing there with like 1/8 of a health bar and trying to talk with him won't work.

So I'm stuck. Anyone have ideas?
alodude is offline   you may:
Old 06-21-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by alodude View Post
I've been playing the Brotherhood of Shadow MOD (excellent MOD by the way) for KoToR and am having a big problem where I need to talk to someone but nothing happens.

You should know that I had other MODs installed, but removed the override folder and installed BoS MOD, with the 1.05 update, only. So I am only using that MOD.

More specifically, my problem is that I cannot talk to the Brother Hood of Shadow guy, who just revealed his name to be something "sin". It takes place in the setting of the Dantooine Jedi Acadamy, I defeated the 3 Jedi instructors, and I defeated the multiple replications of the Brotherhood guy. Then we talked face to face, he revealed his name, and it looks like he was about to attack me and then nothing. He's just standing there with like 1/8 of a health bar and trying to talk with him won't work.

So I'm stuck. Anyone have ideas?
Why don't you send this to Silveredge? I had that bug too once and I had to start it over. I can only suggest to start it over or send this to Silveredge.

Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may:
Old 06-22-2009, 06:48 AM   #3
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Please post mod problems/issues in the mods release thread or PM the mod maker. Thanks.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Brother Hoold of Shadow problem