I noticed some additional errors in the traps script:
The damage variable nDamage that is already in use to define original trap damage is re-used in Frag and Plasma mine scripts, resulting in wrong damage calculation that is applied to the target. The problem is with the following code:
nDamage = GetReflexAdjustedDamage(nDamage, oTarget, nDC);
So the game basically takes the reflex adjusted damage amount of the first target and uses it during the next while loop run. Let's assume a mine deals 42 pts damage. The first target succeeds on his reflex save, damage is halved, means it's down to 21. Now the game simply takes the new number (21) and uses it to calculate damage for the second target. If he succeeds on his save, he takes only 10 pts damage! Even if he fails, he only takes 21 pts damage instead of 42!
The only trap script that is working properly is the sonic mine trap, because the developers used a new variable for reflex adjusted damage calculation:
int nDamageNew = GetReflexAdjustedDamage(nDamage, oTarget, nDC);
beats me why Obsidian fixed the sonic mines, but didn't fix the frag and plasma mines.
Also, the DC for stun mines is wrong, it uses DC 15 for all flash mines due to an error in the script (instead of passing the variable nDC in the WillSave script they simply put the integer 15, which is only valid for minor flash mines).
The DAMAGE_TYPE_ set for plasma mines is wrong. Should be DAMAGE_TYPE_FIRE, not DAMAGE_TYPE_BLASTER.
The additional damage calculation is extremely weird. I don't know if it's a bug or not, I need access to original PnP star wars manual to verify. Damage is calculated like this:
Base mine damage + TrapCreator Dem Skill for Frag and Sonic mines
Base mine damage + (3 * TrapCreator Dem Skill / 2) for Plasma mines.
Real base mine damage differs from the damage set in a mine description. E.g., an average plasma mine description says "60 pts damage," while in fact it's only 42 pts damage, strong mine deals 60 pts damage.
The DCs given in mines descriptions are also completely wrong. E.g., average Frag mine description says "DC 25", while it's in fact 20.
I fixed these additional errors and reuploaded my fixed scripts, use my link above to re-download.
If you want to fix the mine descriptions, edit dialog.tlk