lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Tomb of Jesset Dal'Kest Available for download at PCGamemods.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-02-2007, 05:39 PM   #41
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
Strange, are there any other mods installed with that save game?

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-19-2007, 05:06 PM   #42
Darth Visillius
Rookie

Lightbulb thanks

Hey Darkkender, I'm relatively new to the whole modding thing, but I just want to thank you for the Kests tomb. I've been playing KoToR for a long time, but it's always been for the XBOX so I never knew about the devastating and malleable aspects of MODS. Yours and the Exar Kun Tomb are the first two I've experienced, and I just wanted to thank you for the time and effort.

Also, I'm having a hard time finding mods, so I was wondering if you might give me a list of gameplay editing mods (like the kest tomb and Exar Kun's tomg) with which I may look for and try to find.

Thanks for the hard work.
Darth Visillius is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-20-2007, 01:00 AM   #43
Shotgunner
Rookie

good god - now that I've gotten my old video card to work so I could play TSL, I find this topic, with a new area for K1! Bloody hell guys - I love new areas and now I got to put my Bloodrayne PC run on hold to check out this new area! LOL

All kidding aside - new areas rock - I'll be downloading this while my family is on vacation(I'm home with a broken leg ) so I'll be more than occupied. I think wolfshadow's comment kind of cemented my desire to try this mod due to him saying "good gawd! what a fight!"
Shotgunner is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2008, 08:53 AM   #44
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
For everybody wanting this I've now updated it to use the TSLpatcher and i've added a link to it in the first post.

But here it is anyways. Tomb of Jesset Dal'Kest v2.0

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 02-11-2008, 11:35 AM   #45
Darth Xander
Riding Pterodactyls

Current Game: Star Wars KOTOR II
Great mod!

Darth Xander is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2008, 07:38 PM   #46
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Umm, quick question.

Do i need to start a new game to use this?

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2008, 07:45 PM   #47
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
It would be best as there are new spells and baseitems that may not work properly unless it is a fresh game. Be certain to buff up before starting this area. It is no joke when I say it has taken me more than an hour to complete this quest fully buffed at level 20 without a hardcore mod installed. This mod is designed for the hardcore player.

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 02-11-2008, 07:51 PM   #48
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Ok, thanks.

Luckilly i have the HK Donatore Bot so buffing up is not a problem, espescially with the aid of the KSE.

Edit: I am very sorry for posting like this but i ran into a very big problem.

Lashowe seems to be immortal.

No matter what i do she doesn't lose any health.

My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.

Last edited by RedHawke; 02-12-2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Combining double "bumping" post...
Old 02-12-2008, 02:04 AM   #49
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Lashowe is immortal? I didn't change anything directly for the process with her other than the script that gets fired. But that script doesn't effect any of her abilities. What other mods are you using?

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 02-12-2008, 07:25 AM   #50
Darth_Eradycus
Rookie

I'm having a problem when I join up with Lashowe. The rune pillar doesn't spawn and when I try to warp to the tomb, it crashes my game. The Lashowe/Tuakata fight movie exec.'d when I rounded the corner at the shyrack cave. I've tried restarting an earlier save, but it still won't work. Do I have to save Korriban until last or be at level 16 for it to fire correctly?
Edit: I tried it at level 20 and it still didn't work.

Edit2: Nevermind. I got it to work. I'm just too stupid to read the directions and run tsl patcher for the core files....but I have the same problem as Danyael, Lashowe is invincable. I was still able to use the pillar and go thru the mod... it's the most ballin' #$%@ eva!! Very nice! I remember the sabers and armor from the tsl holowan plug-in. Boo-yah!!!!

Last edited by Darth_Eradycus; 02-12-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Darth_Eradycus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2008, 08:22 AM   #51
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

The only mod i can think of that does anything to Lashowe would be Reuben Shans Freedon Nadd Mod.

It gives Lashowe the Freedon Nadd blaster.

I'll try removing the file and see if that works.

Edit: Nope, that didn't work. She's still immortal, i've even played through the tomb. Does conversation choices have anything to do with it? I chose that we would both go back with the holocron.

This is really annoying.

Edit2: I think i figured out what is wrong. The sabers in the fight (Mine and hers) don't deal any damage. How do i fix this? Is there a way for me to kill Lashowe using KT? Or does anybody have a file that kills her?

Last edited by Danyael27; 02-12-2008 at 10:27 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:11 PM   #52
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyael27
Edit: Nope, that didn't work. She's still immortal
Let me ask you this. Do you have a "kor36_lashowe.utc" file in your override folder?

When you try to make a change, do you have a save point before Lashowe is spawned? If you're using a save where she's already meditating while waiting for you, she's spawned, which means no matter what changes you make, it will still use old data. Try having a saved game before entering the Valley of the Dark Lords and see if your changes work that way.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2008, 05:55 PM   #53
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Ok.

Thanks Shem.

Btw, i also ran into another problem when i tried getting to the Korriban Starmap.

I had just crossed the frozen acid when Yuthura and Uthar started the convo they usually have after getting the map. This is a big problem.

Old 02-28-2008, 01:20 AM   #54
murdrax
Rookie

help!!

help im in final part of to mod and cant get out even if i slay all 3 door wont open so can somebody please send me a private message with instructions on how to use warp command so i can warp back to main ground for the sith tomb area!!
murdrax is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2008, 11:48 AM   #55
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
The doors aren't locked and should open for you. Also your only supposed to kill 2 of them not 3 of them. Finally there are only 2 modules for this mod so if you look for the 2 modules in the game files you should find them there.

*I'm at work I can't look up the game files myself right now*

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 02-28-2008, 05:57 PM   #56
murdrax
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkender
The doors aren't locked and should open for you. Also your only supposed to kill 2 of them not 3 of them. Finally there are only 2 modules for this mod so if you look for the 2 modules in the game files you should find them there.

*I'm at work I can't look up the game files myself right now*
well door is locked i choose darkside char doesnt talk i clikc door its locked choose neutral is locked in a llop for main battle choose over and over i just want to warp out and get on with game do you know name of map for the main area before you enter sith lord tomb!!!
murdrax is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-29-2008, 05:03 AM   #57
logan essex
Rookie

Did anyone fond a solution to immortal lashowe?
I remember having this problem acouple of years ago, but I thought with 2.0 it might have been fixed.
Also had the Yuthura and Uthar problem back then.

[TSL] Harbinger New Decor~[TSL] Ebon Hawk Reskin ~[TSL] Ravager New Decor ~[TSL] Onderon New Decor ~[TSL] Logan Essex's Ebon Hawk Interior
logan essex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-29-2008, 12:39 PM   #58
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Post 52.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-01-2008, 03:13 PM   #59
logan essex
Rookie

I don't have that file in my override

[TSL] Harbinger New Decor~[TSL] Ebon Hawk Reskin ~[TSL] Ravager New Decor ~[TSL] Onderon New Decor ~[TSL] Logan Essex's Ebon Hawk Interior
logan essex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-18-2008, 11:47 PM   #60
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
It seems that there is still alot of contention that this mod effects Lashowe in some way. I have re-gone through every file that gets modified for this mod to work and as i've mentioned before the only file that gets changed is the Tuqata queen.

I'm including a copy of all the gff files affected when running the patcher for all too see.
Code:
[InstallList]
install_folder0=override

[2DAList]
Table0=baseitems.2da
Table1=SPELLS.2DA
Table2=upcrystals.2da

[GFFList]
File0=kor36_tukataquee.utc
File3=g_a_dkjedi84.uti
File4=g_a_gdjedi81.uti
File5=g_a_gdjedi88.uti
File6=g_a_jdiarm81.uti
File7=g_a_jdiarm82.uti
File8=g_a_jdiarm83.uti
File9=g_a_jdiarm84.uti
File10=g_a_jdiarm85.uti
File11=g_a_jdiarm86.uti
File12=g_a_jdiarm87.uti
File13=g_a_jdiarm88.uti
File14=g_a_ltjedi81.uti
File15=g_a_ltjedi88.uti
File16=krtd_grenade.uti
File17=mykl_grenade.uti
File18=rncr_grenade.uti
File19=tach_grenade.uti
File20=tkat_grenade.uti
File21=trtk_grenade.uti
File1=g_a_segwyn87.uti

[CompileList]

[SSFList]
As can be seen nothing that links to Lashowe at all.

I would love to fix this problem for all of you however nobody too this date has posted links to there saved games and a list of the mods they have installed in addition to this mod. When people step forward and provide these details I will proceed to look into this glitch. Untill then I consider this matter closed. Also do not spam my PM box with any save games or lists of the mods being used as I want everybody in the community to have access to these games that people are experiencing the problem with that way others can confirm if they get the same results you are getting.

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 06-29-2009, 11:38 PM   #61
Allronix
Forumite

Well, I've run into the same issue with Lashowe. Even tried to work around it by writing in a death script. Nope. Blonde shutta will not croak.

I even tried it with a clean override and a new game. We've still got Lashowe the unkillable.

Possibly a misfire with dkdeath01.ncs, as I remove that, and get nothing but a feedback loop of Lashowe's opening dialogue.

Allronix - KOTOR Filefront Supporter
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/

Please bring your mods. They'll give them a good home!
Allronix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2009, 11:41 PM   #62
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allronix View Post
Well, I've run into the same issue with Lashowe. Even tried to work around it by writing in a death script. Nope. Blonde shutta will not croak.

I even tried it with a clean override and a new game. We've still got Lashowe the unkillable.

Possibly a misfire with dkdeath01.ncs, as I remove that, and get nothing but a feedback loop of Lashowe's opening dialogue.
This is almost absurdly obvious, I know, but have you checked that her .utc isn't set to having a minimum of 1HP?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2009, 11:56 PM   #63
Allronix
Forumite

First thing I checked, actually. Answer is "no." Though, she does seem to have an invulnerability sub-script somewhere, On a vanilla game, she's invulnerable to the tuk'ata attack, presumably so the cunning player doesn't get a safe distance and let them wear her down before finishing her. One of those likely contains an immortality subroutine. I'll tinker with her dialogue files and let you know if I'm able to turn it off.

Her scripts are:
k_pkor_lashtukat (this spawns the tu'kata)
k_pkor_lashqueen (this one might be the subroutine, but disabling it also disables k36_las_hostile)
k36_las_tukatasp (this one turns the Tuk'ata hostile)
k36_las_hostile (this one turns her hostile)

It might be looking for the mother tuk'ata's death script to turn off her invulnerability.

**EDIT: Came up with a crude but effective workaround. Edited Lashowe's dialogue file and the tuk'ata queen's utc. The queen will have the holocron is you search her carcass and Lashowe will run off to a presumed death. You can take the holocron back to Uthar for the credit and updated journal.

Allronix - KOTOR Filefront Supporter
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/

Please bring your mods. They'll give them a good home!

Last edited by Allronix; 07-01-2009 at 05:29 AM.
Allronix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Tomb of Jesset Dal'Kest Available for download at PCGamemods.