lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Favorite Star Wars Female Character
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-16-2008, 02:16 PM   #1
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik
 
Rinku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Modified YT-1930
Posts: 785
Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
Favorite Star Wars Female Character

I am not going to make this a poll right now, it matters on how many people respond also, there are a lot of options.

What is your favorite star wars female character and why. (They do not have to be from games they can be from books too) If it is a character from an online story please describe the character (if possible give a picture link)


Okay, my favorite is definitely Mara Jade, this is because she is, I think, the first female Jedi of the NJO (New Jedi Order). Also any illustration of her give me a chill down my spine. But furthermore I really like her attitude. In an earlier forum I said that Bastila looks like my girlfriend, well she does, but Mara acts JUST LIKE HER. So really, it is a personal world connection to why I like Mara Jade.

Okay here are some choices since I cant make it a Poll now:

1) Princess Leia
2) Padme Admidala
3) Bastila Shan
4) Mara Jade
5) Mon Mothma
6) Jaina Solo
7) Brianna
8) Kreia
9) Atris
10) Other
11) Juno Eclipse






Last edited by Rinku; 06-05-2008 at 12:07 PM. Reason: adding on choice
Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-17-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace
 
DeadYorick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,275
Current Game: Pheonix Wright
Out of Bastila Shan or Mara Jade. I pick Bastila


"There's gotta be a better way to make a living"
-Kyle Katarn
DeadYorick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2008, 04:38 AM   #3
Pho3nix
#rekt
 
Pho3nix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,370
Forum Veteran 
Aayla Secura.

/thread

Pho3nix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2008, 09:04 AM   #4
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik
 
Rinku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Modified YT-1930
Posts: 785
Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
Okay I looked at the pics again and they were slightly mature, sorry.






Last edited by Rinku; 01-20-2008 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Mature links
Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2008, 05:59 PM   #5
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace
 
DeadYorick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,275
Current Game: Pheonix Wright
Okay slightly mature pictures link.


"There's gotta be a better way to make a living"
-Kyle Katarn
DeadYorick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #6
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky
 
urluckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Beautiful USA
Posts: 2,760
Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Well, since there is a certain metal bikini involved...gotta be Leia...based on sheer beauty alone however, it has to be given to padmé...lol, not the answer too many will appreciate, but whatever...



If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2008, 05:57 PM   #7
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik
 
Rinku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Modified YT-1930
Posts: 785
Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
^I think that is great! (just like the pics I had to delete, but my pic were more inappropriate...lol)

If anyone wants to see the pics /get the links just PM me...






Last edited by Rinku; 01-21-2008 at 11:23 AM.
Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2008, 09:44 PM   #8
HK-52
Rookie
 
HK-52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lost in Mustafar
Posts: 173
Visas Marr, from KotOR II: TLS


Apology: Please sorry me for my grammar and my spelling, my translating protocols are obsolete.
(My motherlanguaje is spanish) (Mi idioma natal es el español [castellano])

Kotor: Revenge of Revan MOD site: http://kotorrevengeofrevan.wetpaint.com/
KotOR: Revenge of Revan Thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...=186405&page=1
HK-52 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2008, 11:14 PM   #9
Serpentine Cougar
Veteran
 
Serpentine Cougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Not there yet.
Posts: 879
Current Game: Beneath A Steel Sky
Helpful! 
Aayla Secura and Mission Vao.

Twi'Leks FTW.


Serpentine Cougar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2008, 09:20 PM   #10
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik
 
Rinku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Modified YT-1930
Posts: 785
Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
Bump
Also now I add Juno Eclipse to one of my favs because she is HOT






Last edited by Rinku; 06-05-2008 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Juno Eclipse from TFU
Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-26-2008, 11:06 PM   #11
twilight_Kim
Lurker
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
Smile

My favorite Star Wars character, female, was actually in Episode three: Revenge of the Sith. Annican's wife. I forgot her name unfortunenty even though I watched the movie right now. But, yeah. She was pretty awesome.
twilight_Kim is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2008, 12:10 PM   #12
Bokken
Wizard of Yendor
 
Bokken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: 127.0.0.1
Posts: 566
Current Game: Abandoned Realms
And thus twilight_Kim becomes our newest Gravedigger.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJhredmo
It is LucasArts.
Bokken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2008, 05:09 PM   #13
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik
 
Rinku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Modified YT-1930
Posts: 785
Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
Wow yeah I thought this was dead long ago... please close this if you would like to.





Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2009, 03:54 PM   #14
Darth Zavier
Rookie
 
Darth Zavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nun ya! (jk)
Posts: 96
Current Game: SWBF: RS
Aayla Secura because she is HOT!


http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1066/batpoddarkknightsig.png

"They'll hunt me; They'll condemn me; Set the dogs on me; Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes, the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes, people deserve more. Sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded. Not because they want to, not because of chance, but because they deserve to."

-Batman (From TDK)
Darth Zavier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2009, 12:14 AM   #15
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,255
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Might I suggest buying you a copy of SW: Essential Guide to Characters?

Another couple to add to the list:
Senator Gaeriel Capiston.
Zharia Vos: Descenant of Quinlain Vos


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2009, 10:53 PM   #16
Darth Zavier
Rookie
 
Darth Zavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nun ya! (jk)
Posts: 96
Current Game: SWBF: RS
lol.


http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1066/batpoddarkknightsig.png

"They'll hunt me; They'll condemn me; Set the dogs on me; Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes, the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes, people deserve more. Sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded. Not because they want to, not because of chance, but because they deserve to."

-Batman (From TDK)
Darth Zavier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-20-2009, 03:03 AM   #17
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky
 
urluckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Beautiful USA
Posts: 2,760
Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Not to be confrontational or too critical...but Zavier you really dug up an old thread...



If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-20-2009, 10:57 PM   #18
Darth Zavier
Rookie
 
Darth Zavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nun ya! (jk)
Posts: 96
Current Game: SWBF: RS
But GTA played along too.


http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1066/batpoddarkknightsig.png

"They'll hunt me; They'll condemn me; Set the dogs on me; Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes, the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes, people deserve more. Sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded. Not because they want to, not because of chance, but because they deserve to."

-Batman (From TDK)
Darth Zavier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #19
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky
 
urluckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Beautiful USA
Posts: 2,760
Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
like I said it's whatever but I was just pointing it out.



If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2009, 02:09 AM   #20
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,255
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Least I didn't post that pic of a jackass bein' roped into the water by its owner.


Oh yeah, and this thread could benefit from BBBBOOOOOOOBBBBBBIIIIEEEZZZZZ!


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2009, 01:52 PM   #21
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,364
Hottest Star Wars female has to be Jori Daragon without a doubt.




Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2009, 03:16 PM   #22
Darth Zavier
Rookie
 
Darth Zavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nun ya! (jk)
Posts: 96
Current Game: SWBF: RS
I don't think so. ^^^


http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1066/batpoddarkknightsig.png

"They'll hunt me; They'll condemn me; Set the dogs on me; Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes, the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes, people deserve more. Sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded. Not because they want to, not because of chance, but because they deserve to."

-Batman (From TDK)
Darth Zavier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2009, 07:42 AM   #23
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,364
Oh, okay.


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2009, 11:43 AM   #24
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky
 
urluckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Beautiful USA
Posts: 2,760
Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
I've seen her before somewhere else...where is she from?



If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #25
Darth Zavier
Rookie
 
Darth Zavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nun ya! (jk)
Posts: 96
Current Game: SWBF: RS
You got me.


http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1066/batpoddarkknightsig.png

"They'll hunt me; They'll condemn me; Set the dogs on me; Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes, the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes, people deserve more. Sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded. Not because they want to, not because of chance, but because they deserve to."

-Batman (From TDK)
Darth Zavier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2009, 09:10 PM   #26
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,255
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jori_Daragon

Probably saw her in the essential guide to characters.

Shame we ain't seen "more" of her. Ain't that right, Sabre?


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2009, 11:25 PM   #27
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月
 
Sabretooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,364
Completely, I was very disappointed she only appeared in that first set of comics about the Great Hyperspace War (I've even forgotten the series name, I can't be that old )

Ever since I saw her in that comic, no other Star Wars female has been able to cut it for me. Zeltrons are, as always, an exception.


Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2009, 03:29 AM   #28
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,255
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
That guide does her justice, I tell ya. No, you aren't that old. It's little known. Look up the page, I'm sure with a bit of search you'll find it--especially if she's in it.

I've had bad short term memory problems ever since I could remember, dun worry about it.


Zeltrons, eh? Like that woman who faced down mace windu? Like Luxa? Not bad specimens if I do say so. Shaak Ti's species of humanoid is actually rather similar to Twi'Lek I noticed.


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2009, 06:21 PM   #29
DarthAwesome
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 38
Current Game: KOTOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padwon_link View Post
Okay, my favorite is definitely Mara Jade, this is because she is, I think, the first female Jedi of the NJO (New Jedi Order). Also any illustration of her give me a chill down my spine. But furthermore I really like her attitude. In an earlier forum I said that Bastila looks like my girlfriend, well she does, but Mara acts JUST LIKE HER. So really, it is a personal world connection to why I like Mara Jade.
If your girlfriend looks like Bastila, then you are a very lucky man!
Imagine, having a real life version of Bastila all for yourself!
She definitely is one of my favorite female Star Wars characters along with Mira and Shaak Ti.

Last edited by DarthAwesome; 06-29-2009 at 11:17 PM.
DarthAwesome is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2009, 06:40 PM   #30
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,255
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padwon_link View Post
Okay, my favorite is definitely Mara Jade, this is because she is, I think, the first female Jedi of the NJO (New Jedi Order). Also any illustration of her give me a chill down my spine. But furthermore I really like her attitude. In an earlier forum I said that Bastila looks like my girlfriend, well she does, but Mara acts JUST LIKE HER. So really, it is a personal world connection to why I like Mara Jade.
You might give show of a pic--if she really does.

By the by: Just a precautionary, making such claims might invite other members to give you a hard time. I.E. "pics or it never happened" being most popular, or "no you don't because if you did you wouldn't be immature enough to brag about it". I've seen other forumites get pretty brutal.

I can definitely understand liking pics and jpegs (or whatever) of fantasy women. They certainly don't bitch and complain like real women, play ridiculous little games, never "let themselves go" so you'd have to worry how good looking/embarrassing they will be, and they don't eat all your food while you're out working or going to college.

Oh and they never complain about you going off and doing fun stuff on the weekends.
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2009, 08:45 PM   #31
DarthAwesome
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 38
Current Game: KOTOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA:SWcity View Post
I can definitely understand liking pics and jpegs (or whatever) of fantasy women. They certainly don't bitch and complain like real women, play ridiculous little games, never "let themselves go" so you'd have to worry how good looking/embarrassing they will be, and they don't eat all your food while you're out working or going to college.

Oh and they never complain about you going off and doing fun stuff on the weekends.
lol That made my day!
You sound just like Red!
DarthAwesome is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2009, 12:12 PM   #32
purifier
Forumite
 
purifier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: DisneyLand
Posts: 721
LF Jester 
Got be Princess Leia without a doubt for me.


SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2009, 06:50 PM   #33
Demongo
Afro Skeleton
 
Demongo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 963
Current Game: Street Fighter IV
Is this a question?
AAYLA SECURA!
Show spoiler



Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #34
Trench
Guy with Monocle
 
Trench's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under a rock.
Posts: 1,638
Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDac View Post
Is this a question?
AAYLA SECURA!
Show spoiler
She's probably top three.

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-27-2009, 04:11 AM   #35
Tobias Reiper
Spah creepin' around here
 
Tobias Reiper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Right behind you.
Posts: 396
Current Game: Various Games.
LucasCast staff 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padwon_link View Post
Bump

OI!

But no, I have to say Kreia from KotOR II, and most of you are wondering why not pick someone hot like Aayla Secura or Bastila or etc etc, but that is because this thread is about our Favorites, and I really have to say, Kreia was the best characterized female IN THE ENTIRE STAR WARS WORLD.
EVAR.
She was just, awesome.


"There is no way to be better than everyone else, but being kind and having a sense of humor certainly helps." -Me, my quote on life.
Tobias Reiper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2009, 06:34 PM   #36
Darth Avlectus
Your point?
 
Darth Avlectus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Attack on Titan
Posts: 4,255
Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Reiper View Post
OI!

But no, I have to say Kreia from KotOR II, and most of you are wondering why not pick someone hot like Aayla Secura or Bastila or etc etc, but that is because this thread is about our Favorites, and I really have to say, Kreia was the best characterized female IN THE ENTIRE STAR WARS WORLD.
EVAR.
She was just, awesome.
Well, like Atton says: "She might have been really good looking when she was younger."

Hey, why not?


"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #37
tilthead
Lurker
 
tilthead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2
Princess Leia! definitive Love her act!

tilthead is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-09-2009, 10:07 AM   #38
Visas
Rookie
 
Visas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Ravager
Posts: 71
Visas Marr.


Visas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2010, 01:18 PM   #39
.:Lord Revan:.
Junior Member
 
.:Lord Revan:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Somewhere :D
Posts: 413
Current Game: MW3
Bastila or Mara Jade.
.:Lord Revan:. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-07-2011, 11:49 PM   #40
IRevenX
Lurker
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3
My favourite would be either Kreia (KotorII) or Juhani from the first one, i cant decide, i like both of them, they're both my favourite cuz Kreia's so dark and ominous. If she was real and here, she'd probably be at the psychiatric hospital or something (you know, without the powers). She also know's revans past.

And I like Juhani's accent, i thought it was pretty cool when she made those stones float while she was floating/meditating at the grove, and i like the good guys, and Juhani is loyal to the jedi order.
IRevenX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > Favorite Star Wars Female Character

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:59 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.