Two more conversation fixes:
The Repair T3 quest is bugged, because the variables set in the t3's conversation file are wrong:
- You can only use the Computer skill on T3 two times, since the 3rd request to repair t3 using your Computer skill will never appear due to a wrong variable set when you repair the droid for the second time. Actually you are supposed to use the Computer skill on T3 a third time (requires computer skill 21, influence with t3 higher than 80 or lower than 20).
- The influence set for repairing T3 for a third time using your Repair skill is wrong - the requirements are the same as for the second repair (better than 70 or worse than 30). Should be better than 80 or worse than 20.
- Sometimes the game forgets that you told T3 not to move around the ship, it will still be moving around, but the variable is set to "not moving", so you need to tell the droid to resume his movement before you can actually tell it to stop moving around. Removed the condition for this conversation option, it will now always be possible to tell T3 to stop his annoying movement.
All errors fixed by me. Download the T3 fix here:
Atton Echani training conversation in the Jedi Telos Academy:
- All variables in Atton's conversation file are completely wrong, so several conversation options will appear several times, leading to infinite light side/dark side exploits
- An important conversation option is missing completely if you talk to Atton about his Echani training the first time you talk to him in the Academy ("Rescued me with what? Your Echani training" -> in this tree the conversation option "No harm meant. I was just asking" is missing. Only appears in the conversation tree "I'd have thought your Echani training would allow you to recover faster").
- Scripts that should give you lightside points and influence with Atton are set as conditions in one of the conversation options, so you will be simply kicked out of conversation if you try to select that option.
My fix now looks like this:
First time you talk to Atton after freeing him from the cell:
"Rescued me with what? Your Echani training?" (PC must know about Atton's Echani training!)
Force Persuade (dark side shift, Atton infl loss)
Persuade (Atton infl losss)
No harm meant... (gain infl)
If Force Persuade/Persuade were selected:
Second Persuade check: "I thought you could be a real asset with your combat training".
If the PC doesn't take/pass the second persuade check:
When you talk to Atton again:
Atton: "What, you ready to continue interrogating me?"
PC: "I wasn't interrogating you, I just wanted to know if you had any other useful skills".
The following options are excluding, meaning you can only take one:
If you talk to Atton during the first conversation about his Echani training and then use either Force persuade/Persuade or "no harm meant" option, it is set as done, so the line "I would have thought your Echani training would allow you to recover faster" isn't available any more
Force Persuade / Initial Persuade and "no harm meant" are excluding (only one).
Atton will only complain about interrogation if you use Force persuade / Persuade on him and don't pass/take the Persuade option that appears right afterwards ("[Persuade] I'm not accusing you, I just want to know if you've got any other useful skills. You could be a real asset with combat training"). Otherwise the Echani training quest is set completely as done.
Force Persuade+ following Persuade passed:
Minor dark side shift, 16 pts influence loss for force persuade, 8 pts influence gain for successful persuade
Persuade ("Don't change the subject")+following Persuade, both passed:
no alignment shift, NET influence (minus 8, then plus 8)
"No harm meant" option:
no alignment shift, 8 pts influence gain, so this is the best one. You basically tell Atton that you respect his privacy, so no influence loss here
Download Atton's Echani training fix here: