Thread: Idea About Other Classes . . .
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
Lord Spitfire

Idea About Other Classes . . .

Okay, so we already know the classes we have so far: Jedi, Trooper, and smuggler for republic, and bounty hunter and dark Jedi for Sith. I'll put down what I think the classes should be, and you can comment or put up your own.

Republic

1) Jedi - Force User

2) Republic Commando/Trooper - That's the sort of backbone of the Republic side

3) Smuggler - Quick, deadly, fast sniper sort trooper.

4) Republic Infiltration Unit - A balanced soldier who's fast, quick, smart like the smuggler and can hold the line in battle like the Trooper; I was thinking a mix between the two. Just thought this would be a good idea.

Sith

1) Sith - Force User

2) Mandalorian - I thought that this would be a good counterpart to the Trooper as the heavy assault soldier, since the Mandalorians fight for the Sith.

3) Bounty Hunter - Evil smuggler

4) Raider - Mix between Mandalorian soldier and bounty hunter.

Let there be rock!

"I hope they realize that music is music, and that music is not a scene, not a style. Music is a beautiful ****ing thing to listen to. It is not a thing to ****ing preach to others about, it's not a ****ing cause. It is what it is—and that's a beautiful artform." - Synyster Gates

Check out my Fanfic:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: Embers of Destruction
Lord Spitfire is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Origin Worlds > Idea About Other Classes . . .