lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: K1 Tarisian Seaside Area
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-16-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
K1 Tarisian Seaside Area

I'm just wondering if it is at all possible to use Manaan to create a seaside area of Taris? (After replacing all personnel and creatures.)

I've had the thought at times whenever the old nutcase(i forget his name) in the undercity says that the seas were poisoned before the Tarisian Civil War.

This in my opinion would add several new and usefull areas.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2009, 10:27 AM   #2
disbeliever

Helpful! 
Its an interesting idea. Once we finish the middle city mod were working on, I may be interested in modeling this out.
disbeliever is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Cool.

I do hope you know that there might not be any need to model an entirely new area, simply re-using Manaan is more than sufficiant. (I leave it completely up to you whether or nor you decide to do so though.)

I always thought that the 'Sith Governor' was a bit too weak.

Why not make him the apprentice to the true Sith Governor, he does speak of his master granting him his lightsaber when you meet him.

What if this master is in hiding inside a secret Sith Academy at the 'Seaside Area'?

Manaan Sith Embassy: Secret Sith Academy.
Republic Embassy: Exchange Base.

What do you think of this?

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.

Last edited by Darth Payne; 07-23-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > K1 Tarisian Seaside Area