lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: No more jedi tittle
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-26-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
pyro32
Lurker

Current Game: kotor 1+2,
No more jedi tittle

sorry if this posted elsewhere just wondered is this possible, cause i usually follow the darkside as a Jedi guardian and i was wondering is it posssible to have seperate darkside option like in Kotor 2,

you know like

jedi guardian : sith warrior or summat along those lines? sorry im a newbie and i know next to nothing about modding, however i would like to learn too

thanks
pyro32 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-26-2009, 07:09 PM   #2
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Well, it is possible, but with certain sacrifices.

There are... uh.... 16 classes to choose from in Kotor II. 9 are force power users, 7 are non-force users.

Now, here's the good news: You can make custom classes for Kotor II (theoretically).

The bad news: It seems any custom classes you make cannot have force powers. Apparently it's hard-coded into the game.

But, what you can do is change the names of the base Jedi Classes.
i.e.

Jedi Guardian ---> Sith Warrior
Jedi Consular ---> Sith Necromancer
Jedi Sentinel ---> Sith Dabbler

I know, the names are ridiculous, but for example's sake, it works. The trade-off is of course that there would no longer be any Jedi-based classes.

VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-26-2009, 09:24 PM   #3
pyro32
Lurker

Current Game: kotor 1+2,
well i was wondering for kotor 1, i had hoped their may be like a way to do it via alignment eg 35 under sith warrrior and 75 above jedi guardian.

but thanks
pyro32 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > No more jedi tittle