lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Crashs on Manaan, Dantooine, Leviathan, Kashyyyk, Taris and Lehon
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-30-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
R2-X2

Current Game: KotOR again. F*** yeah.
Crashs on Manaan, Dantooine, Leviathan, Kashyyyk, Taris and Lehon

My computer always crashes if I enter the slums on Taris,the Leviathan's command deck, the seabed of Manaan, All parts of the Unknown world except the Rakatas' enlaves and the Sith temple, the Shadowlands of Kashyyyk (even the cut third one) and if I enter any part of Dantooine except the crystal cave.
If I create a module based on one of this (except the Leviathan module) that new module won't work work as it's base. I only got the git, are and .ifo files, and .git and .are (I'm not too sure with the .are) didn't make any problems, but with the .ifo of any of this modules, it crashes.

How does that problem occur, and is there a way to solve it?

Beep.
R2-X2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-30-2009, 05:17 PM   #2
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Current Game: Street Fighter IV
I'm not sure if I understood that correctly, but you don't want to create modules just solve the original's problem. Same tips as always........
1.Clean Override
2.Reinstall game
3.Run some Anti-virus program
Probably these won't help too much, but I can't think of anything else.

Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2009, 09:30 AM   #3
R2-X2

Current Game: KotOR again. F*** yeah.
I have this problems since my first (absolutely unmodded) playthrough. With "modules based on these modules" I don't mean modules with the same content. Even if I only want to use the landscape with a clean git and are, it doesn't works.

Beep.
R2-X2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Crashs on Manaan, Dantooine, Leviathan, Kashyyyk, Taris and Lehon