lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mod Request
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #1
anybodee
Rookie

Current Game: K2 MW2
Exclamation Mod Request

I would like a modded Single and double bladed lightsaber for KOTOR 2. i would make it my self but i dont know how to mod...... so if someone could make me a personal single and doublebladed lightsaber that is black and a custom hilt much thanks.
anybodee is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2009, 09:24 PM   #2
Kainzorus Prime
My vision is augmented

Current Game: Deus Ex series
Contest winner - Modding 
'Personal with custom hilt' doesn't tell us much. Stats, description, hilt concept, blade color, anything.

Details please.

Kainzorus Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
anybodee
Rookie

Exclamation Reply

Stats: One Hit Kill. description: any normal discription that would be for a lightsaber: hilt concept: not really sure what u mean by hilt concept. blade color: i would like it to be either gold or black. and im not sure if your able to do this but if you could make it so i could do a giveitem in my cheat console to get it.

Edit: ooooo. yea if you could a curved hilt with scattered holes on it with broken wires on the inside

Last edited by RedHawke; 08-13-2009 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Combining needless double post...
Old 08-12-2009, 02:19 PM   #4
Isaac Clarke

Quote:
Originally Posted by anybodee
and im not sure if your able to do this but if you could make it so i could do a giveitem in my cheat console to get it.
That's the only way you can get an item ingame. Unless you scripted it ingame through dialog, containers, quests, ect. But i'm not that good at scripting or modelling, so don't ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anybodee
ooooo. yea if you could a curved hilt with scattered holes on it with broken wires on the inside
If you could, show us a drawing. It would make it much easier to model. But if you don't want any specific details, and just a curved hilt with scattered holes on it and broken wires on the inside, then that's OK.
Isaac Clarke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #5
anybodee
Rookie

Exclamation ok

Im not a very skilled at drawing and it would be to long before i could get a drawing. my uncle works for warner bros so lol. i can get one but it would be too long so for now just a normal curved hilt with holes scattered on it with broken wiring in the holes.. (remember the blade color is gold or black)
Old 08-12-2009, 08:21 PM   #6
Tobias Reiper
Spah creepin' around here

Current Game: Various Games.
LucasCast staff 
Quote:
Originally Posted by anybodee View Post
Stats: One Hit Kill. description: any normal discription that would be for a lightsaber: hilt concept: not really sure what u mean by hilt concept. blade color: i would like it to be either gold or black. and im not sure if your able to do this but if you could make it so i could do a giveitem in my cheat console to get it.
Every 14 year olds dream saber.

"There is no way to be better than everyone else, but being kind and having a sense of humor certainly helps." -Me, my quote on life.
Tobias Reiper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2009, 09:31 PM   #7
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Reiper View Post
I thought that the saber that removes clothes was the dreamsaber. Times are a-changing I guess. Kids these days want different things.

I don't see why so many people want specific directions for making mods. Use a bit of creative judgment here people. If I could model, I'd totally take up this project: I like the open air.

EDIT: Ah, well, it being a rule is as good a reason as any, but really I'm sure you know what I mean? A very vague description can still be taken up, but naturally, you'd have to be pretty open as to the final result. But I'm sure the rule is in place more for an annoyance factor. Discussion done.

Moderator note [08-20-2009 12:29 PM]

Perhaps you need to re-read this forums specific rules again then? It is perfectly clear there why details are needed.

Quote:
3. When you make your request, use a descriptive thread title and explain clearly what you want to be done. Take the time to think about what you would like to see. You’re the one making the request, but if someone chooses to make it they will need as much information about it as possible. Also consider that it takes time and effort to make a mod, and your request should involve thought and effort on your part as well. Do not forget to state which game (KotOR or TSL) your request is for.
Details are required here, and the more effort you put into your request the more likely someone will at least entertain your ideas.

Edit: No Varsity the rule is in place for a reason, a quite obvious one at that, if you take a few to think about it you'll come to why this is so.

Last edited by RedHawke; 08-20-2009 at 12:29 PM.
VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2009, 09:40 PM   #8
Kainzorus Prime
My vision is augmented

Current Game: Deus Ex series
Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by VarsityPuppet View Post
I don't see why so many people want specific directions for making mods.
By experience, kids tend to bitch when little details in the mod are not to their liking. Better safe than annoyed with hate messages.

Kainzorus Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2009, 10:00 PM   #9
anybodee
Rookie

I really wouldnt care if you used your own creativity on it i just said the basics after the basics build the saber to w/e u want i just would like it

Edit: to be everything i asked for if u want to do more do more

Last edited by RedHawke; 08-13-2009 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Combining double post... again.
Old 08-13-2009, 12:14 AM   #10
Canderis
Mercenary

Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Reiper View Post
Not mine. I use the hardcore mod
As for the saber I shall try it. Not till Friday though.

Canderis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Mod Request