lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Problems with KOTOR
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
TSLwonder
Lurker

Problems with KOTOR

Hi all, i have a quick question

At the moment, i am on manaan. I am under water at the hracket facility, and the survivor is about to be eaten. when i walk forward towards the trigger, the game crashes. Is there any way i can fix/get around this trigger?

Thanks,

TSLwonder

Moved to appropriate forum -- j7

Moved again to a 'more' appropriate forum, the Padawans Lounge. -RH

Nuts, that's were I had meant to move it -- j7

-RH

Last edited by RedHawke; 08-14-2009 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Thread Move
TSLwonder is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #2
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
You need to be more specific, for example have you got the latest patches for the game and have you got any mods installed?

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #3
TSLwonder
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
You need to be more specific, for example have you got the latest patches for the game and have you got any mods installed?
I have patched version 1.3, and i have a few mods installed:
revans robe & cape fix
a korriban module mod
make carth a jedi
make mission a jedi
and a few item changes by myself, just stats though.

I have no mods related to manann, module wise, minus items.

No one has any idea? is it possible to just somehow warp to the building you walk to underwater?

I'm positive its my darthdac warpband, but i cant delete it from my inventory. How do i get rid of it? KSE doesn't work when i alter the savegames.

Merged tripple post - please use the "edit" function on the bottom right of posts to add to them. Please also be patient as for a resolution to this problem... Unfortunately you do use mods at your own risk; you are also advised to have several rolling saves in case of problems. In terms of getting rid of the armband, try going to a merchant and selling it -- j7

Last edited by jonathan7; 07-09-2009 at 03:04 AM.
TSLwonder is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-31-2009, 09:54 PM   #4
Nick Vader

Current Game: Dead Rising 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSLwonder View Post
I have patched version 1.3, and i have a few mods installed:
revans robe & cape fix
a korriban module mod
make carth a jedi
make mission a jedi
and a few item changes by myself, just stats though.

I have no mods related to manann, module wise, minus items.

No one has any idea? is it possible to just somehow warp to the building you walk to underwater?

I'm positive its my darthdac warpband, but i cant delete it from my inventory. How do i get rid of it? KSE doesn't work when i alter the savegames.

Merged tripple post - please use the "edit" function on the bottom right of posts to add to them. Please also be patient as for a resolution to this problem... Unfortunately you do use mods at your own risk; you are also advised to have several rolling saves in case of problems. In terms of getting rid of the armband, try going to a merchant and selling it -- j7
Perhaps you've enabled a cheat code which affects -in some ways- the game(like turbo) . It happens to me sometimes.

Or perhaps you went out (further in the water) before he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSLwonder View Post
Find a footlocker and press 'Change to Give-Item', scroll down your items and let it in the footlocker. Although I'm not sure it's that...

Nick Vader is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2009, 06:37 AM   #5
Darth Ravage
Rookie

Current Game: Halo:CE, timeshift
Try reinstalling the game and disabling cheats.
Darth Ravage is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Problems with KOTOR