lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Autumn Moon now in Boston?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
Udvarnoky
Short for "Jason"

The International House of Mojo Staff 
Autumn Moon now in Boston?

If you read Bill Tiller's twitter, then in addition to being horrified you'll see the implication that Tiller moved from Petaluma to Boston. Did the company move to the east coast? Not that it changes anything, I guess, but I'd be curious to know!
Udvarnoky is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2009, 04:21 AM   #2
jp-30

The International House of Mojo Staff 
I get the impression Bill pretty much is 'the company', and everyone else is hired guns (he does mention laying someone off earlier in the feed). Seems he moved East for employment, and that AME Games is a labour of love, rather than a primary income.

Though I may be reading too much into it.
jp-30 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2009, 12:05 PM   #3
SyntheticGerbil
Pasta Master

Yikes, if he's sort of employed elsewhere on the side, this probably won't fare too well.
SyntheticGerbil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #4
SurplusGamer
aka 'MrCoulomb'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp-30 View Post
I get the impression Bill pretty much is 'the company', and everyone else is hired guns (he does mention laying someone off earlier in the feed). Seems he moved East for employment, and that AME Games is a labour of love, rather than a primary income.

Though I may be reading too much into it.
Wouldn't surprise me. I've always wondered how they can afford to make such beautiful looking games that are at the same time so poorly marketed and obscure and the whole of the rest of the industry insists it can't be done affordably.
SurplusGamer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Autumn Moon now in Boston?