lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [K1] Problem At Tomb of Marka Ragnos
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #1
Darth Manus
Rookie

[K1] Problem At Tomb of Marka Ragnos

There's a recurring issue that keeps plaguing my playthroughs. On the tomb of Marka Ragnos, I know you're supposed to equip sound dampening units so you can approach the droid without it going berserk, so I stock up on them beforehand. But even when I equip the whole party with them, the droid acts as if I didn't have them on and attacks. I've even tried going alone since HK-47 can't equip them, but I'm still getting the same problem. I don't remember what I did differently on my previous playthroughs. I even tried having Mission open the door with stealth with the sound dampening unit on, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone else have this issue?

One thing that fools will never understand is that only a weakling lets the darkness control him. A mix of light and darkness is a powerful thing. Volatile, yes, but also unexpected, and thus even more dangerous.
Darth Manus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Do you have the hardcore mod installed?

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2009, 06:10 PM   #3
Darth Manus
Rookie

No, just Easy Swoop Racing, High Stakes Pazaak and a few bugfix mods.

One thing that fools will never understand is that only a weakling lets the darkness control him. A mix of light and darkness is a powerful thing. Volatile, yes, but also unexpected, and thus even more dangerous.
Darth Manus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #4
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Yes, I've encountered this problem before and I always assumed that it was because the harcore mod was boosting enemy stats to the point that their awareness was too high to spoof.

I'm not sure what's causing your problem. I've managed to get to the droid in such a way that he wasn't hostile before, but I'll admit that it was so long ago that I can't remember exactly how I did it.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > [K1] Problem At Tomb of Marka Ragnos