lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need help just installed TSL for computer and it says Error cant play
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-19-2009, 06:42 PM   #1
vash35
Lurker

Need help just installed TSL for computer and it says Error cant play

I hope i am in the right forums for this type of question i dont really use this site as much as i should but any how. As the title says it i am having a problem with my install of TSL. I just bought the game last night because i have never played it for pc before but when i go to install it all works out fine it seems but then when i go to try and play it i get this microsoft window that says "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords has stoped working" and then it jsut says shuting program down.

It also said i needed to update my Nvidia graphics card and it sent me to a site and i downloaded the this but after i finish that and restarded my computer it says the same thing also.

I have not a clue why this is happing to TSL i have kotor 1 for pc also and i dont ever remember this issue.

Anyone have any ideas? i really, really could use some help on this.
vash35 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
vash35
Lurker

I should also add that i am on Vista if that helps
Old 08-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Did you miss this at the top of the page?

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2009, 10:54 PM   #4
vash35
Lurker

yes i saw that after i posted this one but it would not let me download the file to fix it, just tells me that its unavailable
Old 08-20-2009, 01:36 AM   #5
Q
The one who knocks

Here's an updated link for the mss32.dll fix. Make sure that you follow all of the other instructions in the first two posts as well.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Old 08-21-2009, 06:14 PM   #6
vash35
Lurker

Ah there we go thanks so much my game is working now! haha sweet.

I aso noticed this i did follow the instructions that other thread said to do but i wanted to use some cheats (some of my cheats for this game i jsut got as mods and i would liek to use em) but it seems when i dont run it as admin the game grahpics are very blury and not as sharp as when run by admin.

Any idea why that is? idk why but for this game you just cant run cheats while playing it as admin.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:22 PM   #7
vash35
Lurker

Ah nvm it only just hit me till just now that the game grahpic options were set different hah
Old 08-21-2009, 06:23 PM   #8
Q
The one who knocks

I don't know. I always play any game as an admin with Vista because it gives the game full permission to use all available resources. I never use TSL's console because it's invisible and therefore a pain. I use ChAiNz.2da's Hak Pad and mrdefender's Wrist Console. They provide all of the cheats that I need.

EDIT: Oops, missed your post up there. Glad you got it running.

-Toker
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Need help just installed TSL for computer and it says Error cant play