lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New lightsaber blade designs (hopefully)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-25-2009, 12:04 AM   #1
Darth Pheonix
Rookie

New lightsaber blade designs (hopefully)

This is for K1 and K2, I would much rather K2 if it could only be for one. Is there any way to remodel the lightsaber blade itself to have a different shape, like for example, a scimitar or a hammer... I think they would look cool and such. For the hammer one is it possible to make it take up both hand slots but not have the double-bladed stance? And make it so that when hit it would cause the enemy to fly back, kinda like the gravity hammer from Halo. Both would be upgradeable. Please and thank you to those who may try this and give information on the subject.
Darth Pheonix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-25-2009, 08:07 AM   #2
Azzameen
Rookie

Last time I checked, the blade design couldn't be changed.
Someone asked for round blades instead of the four- or six pointed star shape.

Azzameen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > New lightsaber blade designs (hopefully)