lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Battlefront III wishlist.
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2009, 08:50 PM   #33
Gamma097
Rookie

Please note that most of these ideas relate to Republic Commando.

1: I think that the way that people get health is go to a bacta station and wait for 5 seconds or so and get full health, like in Republic Commando.
2: You should be able to customize the armor of the soldier you play as.
3: The Republic side should have clone commandos in the unit selection and Grievous's bodyguards on the CIS.
4: You should be able to have a squad and give them orders, but in a different way then in Republic Commando.
5: You should be able to use the enemy's weapons.
6: You should be able to melee with your gun.
7: New eras that weren't in the movies.
8: It should be for the PC so people can mod it!
9: The rank system in BFII should be remade so the clone/stormtrooper's helmet has a colored stripe on it for rank. The droids have some color on their upper torso. IDK about the rebels.
10: The ability to dual-wield guns like Halo 2 and 3.
11: The ability to spawn on the surface of a planet and take a fighter and fly up to the space above the planet.
12: The ability to go underwater.
13: Campaign should be like how it was in SWBFI, each side has a different campaign.
14: Multiplayer campaign.
15: Some, I repeat, some content from the TV series, "Star Wars: The Clone Wars."
16: For the PC version, a built-in game recorder that is made for machinimas and gameplay videos.
17: When getting into a vehicle, an animation plays that shows you getting in the vehicle. I didn't like how people disappear when they get in a vehicle in SWBFII.
18: The HUD should look different depending on the soldier type and faction.
19: Maps should be how the movies made them look.
20: It should have the Euphoria engine like in TFU. If a soldier is hit in the arm or hand, he'd drop his gun and pick it up and hold it the opposite way.
21: It should have an easy-to-use map editor that comes with the game.

Join Carbonite Modders | Carbonite Modders Site | ARC Trooper Mod Updates
If you would like to voice a character in the ARC Trooper Mod, please send me a private message, and I'll see what I can do.
If you have any Mandalorian songs like Vode An, Rage of the Shadow Warriors, or Gra'tua Cuun on your MP3 or computer, paste this to your signature.
Gamma097 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars: Battlefront (DICE) > General Discussion > Battlefront III wishlist.