lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: igyman's Various Artwork
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-30-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
igyman
Tension!

Current Game: Trine Enchanted Edition (PC)
Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
igyman's Various Artwork

It's been a while since I did anything in the CEC and since I've completely run out of ideas for fanfics, I decided to start an art thread. What you'll be able to see here will mostly be non-Star-Wars art, but every now and then I might add something starwarsy too. There will also be many reposts from my deviantArt page, since I'm not really getting any feedback there. Anyway, I've recently colored several pencil works and I think I'll start with this one (I'll post both the pencil work and the Photoshop-colored one for comparison):

Original:

Show spoiler

Color:

Show spoiler

Black & White version (just because I thought it would look nice):

Show spoiler

Enjoy!

EDIT (9/16/2009): Due to lack of feedback, I have no choice but to give up on this thread (the mods are free to close/delete it at their discretion). I have, however, updated my deviantArt page, so those interested in my stuff can see it there.

Last edited by igyman; 09-16-2009 at 05:21 AM.
igyman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Coruscant Entertainment Centre > The Art Gallery > igyman's Various Artwork