lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Keypad in Milkman mission... fails.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-14-2008, 11:49 PM   #1
Hithlain
Lurker

Keypad in Milkman mission... fails.

I know the password for my game (3369) but I haven't the slightest idea how to key it in. No numbers on my laptop work, nor does pressing pretty much any button on the keyboard either. I'm going to be stuck here until I get help

What button do I need to press to input numbers in the keypad in the PC version?
Hithlain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-23-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
martmeister
Veteran

Current Game: FO3, G/2, DA, CODMF2
You have to face the keypad and activate it. I think you have to move the cursor to the respective numbers.
martmeister is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #3
markcormin
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hithlain View Post
I know the password for my game (3369) but I haven't the slightest idea how to key it in. No numbers on my laptop work, nor does pressing pretty much any button on the keyboard either. I'm going to be stuck here until I get help

What button do I need to press to input numbers in the keypad in the PC version?
(sorry for posting in an old topic)

I've been having this same problem. No matter what I press on my keyboard, I can't get the game to input numbers. I've even tried updating my display drivers (though I don't know why that would have fixed it). Anyone know the problem?
markcormin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2009, 11:23 AM   #4
martmeister
Veteran

Current Game: FO3, G/2, DA, CODMF2
Oh, it's been awhile...I can't remember if the buttons light up when you look a it, but I do remember that you don't use your keyboard/keypad to activate it....take that back: you "use" the device, and activate each button with your mouse.

<No way you can read this. My handwriting's illegible>
martmeister is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-31-2009, 05:36 PM   #5
swarmofseals
Lurker

I'm having the same problem. I get the password, activate the keypad and cannot enter the password. I can use the keyboard to control which button is lit up but have no way to type it in. I've tried my mouse (there is no cursor) and every button on the keyboard but nothing works.
swarmofseals is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Keypad in Milkman mission... fails.