lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-06-2009, 06:27 PM   #481
TIQ27
Lurker

I found an interesting little bug that really should not be happening. When I enter the first area on Dantooine outside of the Jedi Enclave the game crashes for no reason after a few minutes. I have tried this several times but to no avail, and I have done a couple of uninstalls followed by clean installs of both Kotor and the Mods. I have tried running the game on the lowest resolution and skin package, I have even set the game to run on compatibility mode of Window XP Service Pack 2. Same glitch, same bug. I’ve checked the saved game attached in BOSSR and that works fine. I’ve also checked everything in Taris up until that point, and it works flawlessly.

Version of Kotor: Star Wars: Best of the PC
Operating System: Windows Vista

These Mods were installed with previous BOS without a problem:

• Red Hawke’s Make Mission a Jedi
• Red Hawke’s Make Mission a Jedi Booster Pack
• Red Hawke’s Make Carth a Jedi
• TheJediExile’s Juhani Improved
• Shem’s Robes for Korriban Sith Students
• Shem’s Feat Progression
• Shem’s Force Powers Feat Gain for KOTOR
• Shem’s Increased Attributes and Skills for KOTOR
• Shem’s Mandalorian Ultimate Mod
• Shem’s Carth’s Republic Uniform Plus
• Deadly Stream’s Lightsaber Choices V2

Newly added Mods for this play through of BOSSR:

• Sekan’s Get the Other Krayt Dragon Pearl
• Ulic’s Bendak Bounty Rework
• Sithspecter’s Revan's Flowing Cape and Belt Fix, (following Ganoesparan06’s advice for getting the robes for BOSSR on page nine of this thread)
• Lit Ridl’s Super Skip Taris
• BOSSR Patch 1.1

If anyone can help me with this problem or sees what could possibly be causing the conflict that would be most appreciated.
TIQ27 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2009, 03:39 AM   #482
luc500
Rookie

Isn't it obvious, KOTOR isn't made for Vista, if you have any problems it's because of your OS.
luc500 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2009, 10:24 AM   #483
TIQ27
Lurker

That's true for the original, not Best of the PC. Believe me I know I have both and have used both on Vista. Best of PC usually works flawlessly. When best of the PC was released it took Windows Vista into account when collecting the games and made the necessary changes. That's why when I check the hardware configuration everything is a go.

Nevermind, I figured it out. It was actually something very very strange. For some reason with the grass and shadows turned off the game crashes, with them turned on the game runs fine. Curious.

Last edited by TIQ27; 09-07-2009 at 11:26 AM.
TIQ27 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2009, 07:35 AM   #484
TunaFissioncy
Lurker

I'm sure its already been asked somewhere down the line, but thats quite a few pages of posts to scan through hoping i dont miss something, so here goes: is BoS:SR compatable with redhawke's mini expansions? the jawa imporium & ord mandell, in particular.
TunaFissioncy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2009, 07:53 AM   #485
Random Nickos
Rookie

And is is compatible with Wotor?
Random Nickos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2009, 04:30 PM   #486
2Cold Scorpio
Rookie

Question

I must be missing something obvious, but I seem to be stuck. I wonder if anyone can help me through this one little spot:

Show spoiler

Can anyone give me a small clue? I'm stumped. :P

Edit: Nevermind, disregard my last post. Turns out the reason I was having trouble was because the dialog/cutscene following the events I detailed didn't fire, leaving me stuck. :P It seems to be sorted now.

2Cold Scorpio, Rogues' Guild class 1A
www.GuildCom.us

"By the ancient spirits' rites, the old ghosts proclaim their rights; still they're lost in time." -"Blood on My Hands", Demons & Wizards
"We'll build a perfect beast with the knowledge they seek; if it takes ten thousand years, we never will retreat!" -"Prophecy", Iced Earth
"If you'll pardon my stealing of movie lines: The Force is with us" -Ronald W. Reagan

Last edited by RedHawke; 09-10-2009 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Combined DP...
2Cold Scorpio is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-09-2009, 12:07 AM   #487
Darth_Nemesis
Lurker

I like the sound of this mod. I always like mods that add stuff to Korriban. However, as much as I'd love to download it, my slow connection just can't handle the size of the download. Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but do you think you can make this a .rar file instead? I'd be able to handle that.
Darth_Nemesis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-09-2009, 02:04 AM   #488
FaZzZa99
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Nemesis View Post
I like the sound of this mod. I always like mods that add stuff to Korriban. However, as much as I'd love to download it, my slow connection just can't handle the size of the download. Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but do you think you can make this a .rar file instead? I'd be able to handle that.
i do believe it is a .rar file
FaZzZa99 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2009, 02:32 PM   #489
Parmenides
Rookie

Hey, thanks for this awesome mod! Epic goodness. loving it thus far.

I have bug where I'm stuck.
Show spoiler

I had patch 1.1 installed before I started the game on a fresh install on windows XP. And I did notice in the patch release notes:
'Fixes a bug where sometimes the screen would not fade in at the beginning of bos_orion2.mod.'
But I'm still having this problem (though I'm not sure if my problem is at the beginning or not). Reloading doesn't skip the bug. Is there anything I can do to bypass this point?

I'll game edit my way out if I have to, just not sure what to do.

Edit: Well, I got past it. I found the menu and saved in the midst of the blackout. Exited the game, then when I loaded the game the script started (where the guys where shooting each other) and everything worked.

Again, excellent mod thus far!

Last edited by RedHawke; 09-12-2009 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Combining double post... added hidden tags to prevent spoilers.
Parmenides is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2009, 09:26 PM   #490
Jkmc
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIQ27 View Post
I found an interesting little bug that really should not be happening. When I enter the first area on Dantooine outside of the Jedi Enclave the game crashes for no reason after a few minutes. I have tried this several times but to no avail, and I have done a couple of uninstalls followed by clean installs of both Kotor and the Mods. I have tried running the game on the lowest resolution and skin package, I have even set the game to run on compatibility mode of Window XP Service Pack 2. Same glitch, same bug. I’ve checked the saved game attached in BOSSR and that works fine. I’ve also checked everything in Taris up until that point, and it works flawlessly.

Version of Kotor: Star Wars: Best of the PC
Operating System: Windows Vista

If anyone can help me with this problem or sees what could possibly be causing the conflict that would be most appreciated.
Well, I had a similar problem trying to run KotOR2 on my PC (which uses XP SP3). The game would crash upon load. In the end, I had to use the support on Lucasarts.com to find a solution (and it took some digging). What I found was that it helped to disable vertex buffers, and I have done this on both games, both of which run a lot smoother now. You might want to try this, it may or may not help (I'm not sure because the details are a little vague, as is the problem).

You have to access the swkotor configuration settings under "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic\swkotor.ini" find the heading [Graphics Options] and add the following: Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1

Hopefully this helps, otherwise you may have another type of compatibility problem.
Jkmc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2009, 03:08 PM   #491
helloa
Lurker

i found an easter egg!!!!
In the override in the file pmbj54.tga in the corner there is a pic of chuck norris
helloa is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2009, 03:10 PM   #492
Kyr'am Galaar

I thought that that guy looked familiar...

Does anyone actually read these?
Kyr'am Galaar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2009, 04:24 PM   #493
jonilaht
Lurker

Can someone please help?

I'm in Korriban caves and trying to enter Korriban wastes, but the game doesnt load the level. Screen just fades to black, and i can move etc... I can hear walking sounds etc...

Is there some cheat or something to get to wastes?
jonilaht is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2009, 08:19 PM   #494
Parmenides
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonilaht View Post
Can someone please help?

I'm in Korriban caves and trying to enter Korriban wastes, but the game doesnt load the level. Screen just fades to black, and i can move etc... I can hear walking sounds etc...

Sounds like a problem I had. Try clicking in the corners of the screen until you can find the menu. Save the game. Exit the game (maybe reboot for good measure) then load the save.
Parmenides is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2009, 09:35 PM   #495
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
I am having major problems with my KOTOR game right now. After several tests including seven re-installations. I have reduced that it is the BOS:SR that is causing my problem. My KotOR Game is crashing at random times. Sometimes the texures are all wierd looking, when I try to open the character screen (the screen with your attribute levels) it crashes. When I transit to another level, it crashes, when I enter a cutscene it crashes, if I play for two minutes without doing any of the above, it crashes anyway. I really need some help here.

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
ZimmMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2009, 12:00 AM   #496
Zerath
Lurker

I'm having an issue, and I really think it os BOS:SR cauisng it. I'm on the Leviathan (sorry if this was brought up before) fighting Malak the second time. After I beat him, instead of Bastila charging in, it cuts to the talk you have with Carth and Bastila in deciding what party member will bust you out of prison...Afterwards, you're just stuck in the room.

I have a few other mods installed, and I would uninstall them all but BOS:SR, but at this point...SOme of the ones are the Bastila Inprovement mod, making her model look better while letting a feamale Revan romance her, teh Recruitable Kay mod that replaces Juhanni...I don't want to get rid of those after doing everything in the game that dealt with them. So is there anything I can do?

And I have used the patch, by the way, in case that had been an issue before...
Zerath is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2009, 03:24 AM   #497
jonilaht
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonilaht View Post
Can someone please help?

Hmm... I tried everything yesterday, but now it worked like it should.

Oh well...

Edit: Aah... How I disable the forcefield in the mandalorian ship?

I've killed everyone on the ship and used the computer to unlock security doors, but the field is still there and one mandalorian behind it.

Edit 2: Nothing... stupid me.

Last edited by RedHawke; 09-16-2009 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Combining needless triple post...
jonilaht is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #498
Jkmc
Lurker

Cool Guy Re: Leviathan issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerath View Post
I'm having an issue, and I really think it os BOS:SR cauisng it. I'm on the Leviathan (sorry if this was brought up before) fighting Malak the second time. After I beat him, instead of Bastila charging in, it cuts to the talk you have with Carth and Bastila in deciding what party member will bust you out of prison...Afterwards, you're just stuck in the room.

I have a few other mods installed, and I would uninstall them all but BOS:SR, but at this point...SOme of the ones are the Bastila Inprovement mod, making her model look better while letting a feamale Revan romance her, teh Recruitable Kay mod that replaces Juhanni...I don't want to get rid of those after doing everything in the game that dealt with them. So is there anything I can do?

Guys, read the ReadMe's that come with the mods. Your problem is with Recruitable Kay. If you use the work-around that is enclosed with the mod (it's under the folder called bug fix) and replace the lev40_carth.dlg (It's a 14KB size file) with the one provided (which is 40KB) (be sure to keep the first one (the 40KB one), you will have to replace the one included with the mod (the 14KB file) with it again). Be sure to do this after the Leviathan, or you will reach another complication (at the end of the Unknown Planet, when you are about to leave for the Star Forge).

Also, consider this: it could not have been the BoS:SR mod because that takes effect after the Leviathan.
Jkmc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #499
Zerath
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkmc View Post
Guys, read the ReadMe's that come with the mods. Your problem is with Recruitable Kay. If you use the work-around that is enclosed with the mod (it's under the folder called bug fix) and replace the lev40_carth.dlg (It's a 14KB size file) with the one provided (which is 40KB) (be sure to keep the first one (the 40KB one), you will have to replace the one included with the mod (the 14KB file) with it again). Be sure to do this after the Leviathan, or you will reach another complication (at the end of the Unknown Planet, when you are about to leave for the Star Forge).

Also, consider this: it could not have been the BoS:SR mod because that takes effect after the Leviathan.
Thanks for the help...I'm sorry, I missed that going through the ReadMe's when I first downloaded the mods.
Zerath is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2009, 09:13 AM   #500
Seikan

I have a problem in the Orion, when the captain send me to help sera degana, after founding the droid parts, i can't tell her anything about the droid parts, so I can't complete the mini quest...

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2009, 04:10 AM   #501
Ataraxie
Lurker

Show spoiler
Ataraxie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2009, 01:59 PM   #502
XBebopo
Lurker

I'm stuck! =(

spoiler:
I cannot find the Czerka Mining Facility on Korriban. I have searched the quarters thoroughly, but I cannot find a way to speak with the Leisure Officer.
XBebopo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #503
Neino Ranatos
Lurker

Hey guys. I encountered a problem in the mod.
spoiler:
When Shadow[Matilda] passes out in the tunnels on Korriban's catacombs under the czerka residential module and she goes into her first-time-on-Orion flash back, as soon as she is done talking to the Arkanian guy after he says he will give her her a tour,
the game crashes. The game crashes at this point every time it seems. I have the Revan robes with the flowing cape fix but I don't see how it would affect that section of code. Maybe it will, but its odd. I didn't update the game before installation of the mod, is that what is causing it? In my game Shadow's sith uniform has the wrong mdoel strangely..that might be the cause. Again, ideas?
Neino Ranatos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #504
X-Wing Pilot 5

Question

Decided to play the game again with the mod as a Scoundrel/Guardian (Kyle Katarn's ancestor ), and I've noticed a few problems.
spoiler:
Whenever you have to defend the Ebon Hawk from Sith fighters (whether fleeing Taris, the Leviathan, or going from planet to planet), the battle is always the Taris fighter battle. Can this be fixed?
Also, I'm having trouble getting into the Korriban mines again. I accessed the door console, where one of the engineers described his clever solution to allow allow survivors to escape, and I've answered the questions at the Medical Room console, but can't find out how to proceed...
...Wait. someone else in the thread said you can get into the Maintainence Room by overloading a nearby conduit. I think I'll try that.

Were are not merely luminous beings.
We are also this crude matter.
X-Wing Pilot 5
X-Wing Pilot 5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-10-2009, 01:36 PM   #505
ARC Cody
Rookie

The mod's mentioned by this site!! Should give it some exposure
http://www.modrealms.com/page/2/
ARC Cody is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-10-2009, 07:36 PM   #506
cwby74
Rookie

anybody else having problems with getting players to join, ive installed and bossr twice now with a clean install, and still everytime i try to get jolee to join he wont join the group, ive tried using the kse program to get him to join but i may not be activating all the booleans or points that i need to. can anybody give me a clue as to whats going on.
cwby74 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2009, 10:47 PM   #507
VeganHipster
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neino Ranatos View Post
Hey guys. I encountered a problem in the mod.
spoiler:
When Shadow[Matilda] passes out in the tunnels on Korriban's catacombs under the czerka residential module and she goes into her first-time-on-Orion flash back, as soon as she is done talking to the Arkanian guy after he says he will give her her a tour,
the game crashes. The game crashes at this point every time it seems. I have the Revan robes with the flowing cape fix but I don't see how it would affect that section of code. Maybe it will, but its odd. I didn't update the game before installation of the mod, is that what is causing it? In my game Shadow's sith uniform has the wrong mdoel strangely..that might be the cause. Again, ideas?
I am having a similar problem, although my screen just stays black and I can access the menu shortcuts in the top right of the screen (even though they are not visible). The only mods I have installed are Make Carth/Mission a Jedi by RedHawke, the robes from 90SK, and Super Skip Taris. When I try loading from another part of the game, screen stays black as well, but I can still hear dialogue and other noises like gun shots, footsteps, etc. I have the BoSSR patch, but not the KOTOR game patch.

Besides that, great work on the mod. I had a lot of fun playing all the earlier parts, hopefully you'll come out of retirement soon and make some sequels or other great mods like this.
VeganHipster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2009, 06:55 PM   #508
X-Wing Pilot 5

Playing a new game and have gotten through the main BoS and SR storylines, and now I have some problems:
spoiler:
I've done all the Hutt's missions and such, and I've killed the leisure officer, but I there seems to be one room in the Civilian Section I can't get into. How do I do it.

I've also obtained the Czerka Mechanic's uniform, but the merchant still knows I'm not a Czerka employee. Will this affect my getting into the aforementioned room?

X-Wing Pilot 5
Old 10-15-2009, 10:36 PM   #509
VeganHipster
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceOfSpades View Post
I am having a similar problem, although my screen just stays black and I can access the menu shortcuts in the top right of the screen (even though they are not visible). The only mods I have installed are Make Carth/Mission a Jedi by RedHawke, the robes from 90SK, and Super Skip Taris. When I try loading from another part of the game, screen stays black as well, but I can still hear dialogue and other noises like gun shots, footsteps, etc. I have the BoSSR patch, but not the KOTOR game patch.

Besides that, great work on the mod. I had a lot of fun playing all the earlier parts, hopefully you'll come out of retirement soon and make some sequels or other great mods like this.
Nevermind, I just restarted my game and it started working. Now I'm at the part where you
spoiler:
play as the leader of the Brotherhood of Shadow (after Kobayashi dies).

Is there anyway I can get his armor and sword? I really like how they look.

Edit: Nvm, I was able to get his sword by using the giveitem cheat, but when I spawned his armor, it just looked like regular civilian clothes. I finished BoS and SR, and it was really great! I had fun the whole time. Now im getting the last star map, and I feel so bored...

Last edited by VeganHipster; 10-16-2009 at 10:27 AM.
VeganHipster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2009, 06:39 PM   #510
Arrorn
Lurker

I just finished playing through this mod and it is AWESOME....

Show spoiler

Very nice job silver... I know you put a lot of effort into this mod and it shows.
Arrorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #511
Seikan

I WANT TO PLAY IT T_T

Please Silver, asnwer to my problem...

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2009, 04:54 PM   #512
Darth Cryptic

I've a bit of an issue: I can't seem to download the full rar file off K-files. It could be something on my end, it might be something on their end, but... could someone e-mail me the file? PM me for my e-mail.

The power of the Sith is to hide in plain sight, to corrupt unnoticed.
How the frak do you expect to go unnoticed with Sith tattoo all over your face?
~Darth Cryptic~
Darth Cryptic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2009, 08:09 PM   #513
Arrorn
Lurker

I also discovered a glitch on a quest... luckily it was a small sidequest so i just ignored it and went on with my life...

Show spoiler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
- Walt Disney
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
"Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung."
- Voltaire
"The family of Fools is ancient."
-Ben Franklin
"Wise men learn by others' harms; Fools by their own."
-Ben Franklin
Arrorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2009, 12:27 PM   #514
darthnihl
Banned

Current Game: KOTOR 2
It sounds pretty cool
darthnihl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #515
Christos K
Forumite

I am experiencing a very weird glitch. I have just unlocked the Storage Room where "Mechanic" is. I fight some of the Brotherhood of Shadow and when I get to Mechanic and try to talk to him nothing happens. I ran about the entire ship, Orion, and back and forth to see if I still needed to fight some Brotherhood of Shadow and still nothing happened. I went back to the Storage Room where the Artifact was and tried to use it but nothing happens again. I have never experienced this glitch before. Anyone know whats going on.

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2009, 04:24 PM   #516
X-Wing Pilot 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrorn View Post
Show spoiler
Show spoiler

X-Wing Pilot 5
Old 11-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #517
Jakubino
Lurker

Hi all. My game always crash after my game is loading when I click on New Game button. That cheated "try save" works fine for me. I m not running any other mods and my game worked fine before installing BoSSR. Anyone knows how to help me?
Jakubino is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2009, 05:22 PM   #518
Ghost

Current Game: NBA 2k11
ugh, okay tried out BOS, GREAT MOD, however with Solomon's Revenge, it bugs out after the cutscene of Shadow appearing on the Orion, like when she says she will be called Sera Degana. Then it blacks out, sits for a minute, and then says: "KotOR has encountered an error and needs to close, we are sorry for the inconvenience." I run an XP SP3 OS, not Vista. If you need more information, contact me.
Ghost is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #519
Rivus
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerath View Post

I had this exact same issue and I had the same mods installed. I figured there was a conflict in them, especially with the Yavin 4 mod. At the time I had quite a few mods installed, Recruitable Kay, Yavin 4 mod, Bastila Improvement Mod, Bastila Romance mod (lol), BOS:SR and it's patch, Malehead Pack, Longsaber mod, featgain and fpgain by shem (I don't think those cause any issues, though...) and lastly I was using the "Lost Sith on a Lost Planet" mod. I just kind of threw them all in my override, so i'm lucky I even got to the Leviathan.

So I deleted my override and reinstalled BOS:SR and it's 1.1 patch, and I attempted to the save to see if it works. When I try to go to the white box on the planet map on the Ebon Hawk it lets me fly there, but when I make it to that place and try to leave the Ebon Hawk I get a black screen but I can still move around and I can still open up my menu.

I have the Best of PC SW collection and my computer is an XP with a good enough system to run the game on a higher detail.

So my immediate question is how I can fix that black-screen problem. Also I installed with the TSL patcher, with the patch, when prompted to replace the files on extraction I choose "Replace all" and then installed it with TSL. I have looked around a bit and I think that may be my problem, however I can't find anything else on that.

So my secondary question, is it possible to run these mods all at once or will I have a conflict? I want to have...

Yavin 4 mod
BOS:SR
A lost Sith in a Nameless Planet (don't think this will cause any problems as it never prompts me to replace anything even after putting it in my override)
Recruitable Kay

Everything else is small stuff like the Bastila Improvement Mod, but I am not including the Bastila Romance Mod. I don't really like it, adds too much unvoiced dialouge.

Personally, I can do without the Yavin 4 mod because all the items that come from it are overpowered. But it would still be nice to have.

But before I figure out any of that I need to get BOS:SR to work!

Thanks for any input anyone can offer.
Rivus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2009, 03:30 AM   #520
JonnyPro
Lurker

Question STILL GOT BLACK SCREEN

I have just downloaded BOSSR with all the patches from 1.1-1.7 and i still get the black screen, i tryed saving it wile the screen was black but then it just went back to the character selection i picked who i wanted (Jolee, Juhani) and then it went straight black to the black screen. Plz help i really want to play BOSSR. btw i am using the saved game that comes with the patch
JonnyPro is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge