lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
KyleKatarn

cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes, yes!!! Cant wait for new detention center and Ramses Head. Im getting nervous.

"Police,Don't Move!"
KyleKatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-08-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Easy there, partner.

Quote:
I estimate I'm about one week away from finishing architecture on the detention center revamp. Once this is completed, we'll be ready to move onto enemies and test building for the next release of the mod. That release will include the new detention center and ramses hed. I'll upload some new screenshots once the architecture work is finished.
From this, I gather that the Detention Center level is nearly a week away from completion, not the whole demo itself. After that week is over (or however long it takes them to complete the Detention Center architecture), they will then be one step closer to releasing the demo.

To the team: That entry is dated 7.8.2009. Does this go by the European (day-month-year) or American (month-day-year) method of dating? I confess that I have no been paying attention to the main page, so this entry is either two months old or was posted today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-09-2009, 12:57 PM   #3
hhunter6
Rookie

IIRC its day, month, year but I could be wrong.
hhunter6 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #4
TheMysteriousStrange
Rookie

It's September. The 9th month. It definitely wasn't posted today, it's been there for weeks. I hope they're making a testbase revamp as well, it's not up to the standard set by the other levels.
TheMysteriousStrange is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Dark Forces Mod > cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!