lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Who would win?
HK-47 7 63.64%
IG-88 0 0%
YVH 4 36.36%
Draw 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: HK-47 vs. IG-88 vs. YVH droid
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2009, 07:48 AM   #1
Ping
Elementary.

Roleplayer 
HK-47 vs. IG-88 vs. YVH droid

So, I was thinking, what would happen if the three of the most efficient droids in Star Wars went against each other? It would be one entertaining battle, wouldn't it? .

So, anyways, I'm going to say that HK-47 may be able to beat IG-88 if he went against one of them, but it would be a close battle, as IG seems to be equipped with a crazy amount of weaponry. If he went against all four IGs, HK would probably not win, just because of the amount of weaponry on the IGs and the fact that he's outnumbered (that's not to say he'd take one or two with him though ). However, as much as I love HK-47, I'm going to have to call the YVH droid on this one, simply because they have regenerating armor, and if I remember correctly, can even take a shot or two from a coralskipper. They've also been shown to be able to crush Vong armor with their bare hands, though I could be wrong.

"There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability" - xxxHoLiC

"Justice? But I don't serve justice, Watson, I serve the truth." - Sherlock Holmes
Ping is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > HK-47 vs. IG-88 vs. YVH droid