lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Rise of Revan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-27-2009, 12:04 AM   #41
Te Je'karta Mand'alor
Banned

Current Game: KotOR 2
Kiilik landed down on Dxun. it was all jungle and no town. he wlked to where the HK droid was last seen. it was a small cave. he quikly looked around for any sign of a droid. oil. whatever droid was here left oil. this was his first sign. he took out his comlink

"Hey sir," he said
"yeah?"
"He's not here"
"are you sure"
"Posative"
that was one of the good fetures Ven had. He could look around for a few seconds and take in the smallest detail..
Te Je'karta Mand'alor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2009, 12:07 AM   #42
Darth Scorcher
Rookie

Although Mako was bound against a wall, he was still smiling. Well if I can't defeat you personally, why don't I bring the whole building down on us. Mako reached up with his arms and before he knew it the ceiling had collapsed above the two of them. (((Three if you count HK.)))

You will succumb to my dark power! I have forseen it!
Darth Scorcher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2009, 12:11 AM   #43
Godric Volturi
Rookie

Lucas threw the debris away from himself, before it landed on him. "Foolish human... next time we meet it won't be under a ceiling. Next time... you will fall... or you will die." He whispered, quietly, knowing Mako could hear him.

Lucas looked at HK-47. "You are such a stupid droid... come on... let's get you fixed up, assassin." If he could have, he would have rolled his eyes at calling the droid an assassin.

Wants to post something epically amazing here... will work on that laterz.
Godric Volturi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2009, 12:14 AM   #44
Darth Scorcher
Rookie

Mako had snuck away from the apparently ended fight. Once he made it outside he saw Lucas's ship, he looked around in case he was being watched, then charged up a Force push and when he pushed, it knocked a wing off the Sith Lord's starfighter. Mako then headed to his ship.

Old 09-27-2009, 03:55 AM   #45
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

Current Game: Street Fighter IV
" Statement: I do not need any repais. I will follow the jedi and kill him. That is my mission Miraluka. Stay here, follow me, ignore me do whatever you want. I will go and kll him."

Then HK headed after Mako.

Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."

Last edited by Demongo; 09-27-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Demongo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2009, 04:31 AM   #46
The Betrayer
Forumite

Current Game: The Godfather II
Helpful! 
Squad A did as they planned, staying very close to the anti-personnel turrets. They were not detected by its operators, something Rax is thankful for. Squad B, under the command of Rax got into their Republic Officer and Soldier uniforms. The five soldiers accompanying Rax made a formation behind him, where they marched with their leader.

One Republic officer and three other soldiers went out and greeted Rax, thinking he was not on the side of Revan. The Republic Officer saw that the rank on Rax's clothing was that of a captain, and he saluted. Rax saluted back.

"Officer, we have been ambushed by renegade Republic soldiers. Is your base safe?"

The Officer pointed to the base, then said,

"We are aware of the situation, sir. We are very safe indeed."

Rax brought out his blaster pistol and at the same time, said,
"Well you're not anymore."
With four shots in rapid succession the officer and the three guards were knocked down. The five commandos with Rax ran along the defensive perimeter, shooting all of the operators of the turrets. At this, the members of Squad A stood up then met the reinforcements coming from all sides.

When they got the signal to do so, the remaining Commandos occupied the base, wiping out remnant of resistance. Rax pushed a button on the holo on his right hand.

"General, we have secured the base. Awaiting further orders."

OMNIA MUTANTUR NIHIL INTERIT.
The Betrayer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #47
Te Je'karta Mand'alor
Banned

Current Game: KotOR 2
"I'll ask you ONE more time... WHERE IS THE HK DROID?!"
"I... I think he went to Foerost... i did what you said... please don't kill me!"

indeed he had... he gave the man his life for information on the droid. but he was paid by someone else NOT to give it to him

"I'll believe you if you do me ONE favor"
"what?"
"put in a good word for me in hell"

Kiilik pulled the trigger of his carbine. the lifeless body of the rodian scum fell tio the ground...
Te Je'karta Mand'alor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2009, 11:35 AM   #48
Godric Volturi
Rookie

Lucas smirked slightly. "Oh yeah... because that worked out so well last time.. you poisoned him, but it had very little affect on him... let him alone. He is not a Jedi and that is not your fight droid, it is mine. I have been waiting on him for well over 13 years since he let me be enslaved. Touch him and I will dismantle you and make sure you /never/ return to Revan. Is that understood, droid?"

Last edited by Godric Volturi; 09-27-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:59 AM   #49
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

"Threat: Do not stand in my way Miraluka. I have clear orders from my Master. I must elinemate all jedi on this planet."
"Statement: If you can convince my Master to summon me I shall leave you and that jedi here."

Bink's Sake

"I've barely eaten anything for many decades now. It feels like my stomach shriveled into my back........though i don't have a stomach or back because i'm a skeleton! Yohohohoho! SKULL JOKE!"

"My eyes have never seen such a pretty woman! But i'm a skeleton so my eyes don't see much."
Old 09-27-2009, 12:03 PM   #50
Godric Volturi
Rookie

"You are not listening!" He said, angrily. "That man is no Jedi... do you not think that Revan would like to turn him to the Darkside? For now he is but a Gray Jedi... touch him... and your life will no longer be existent." He had flipped on this comlink to Revan's while he was talking about Mako. "You must be a foolish droid to think that Revan would be pleased to hear that you killed a potential ally... especially one who is strong in the Force." He brought the comlink from behind his back. "Wouldn't you agree, Lord Revan?"

Old 09-27-2009, 12:40 PM   #51
Darth Scorcher
Rookie

Mako made it back to his ship, when he took off, he noticed the fleet was gone. He punched in the coordinates for Manaan, since he didn't know where the fleet had gone. Mako used the time in hyperspace to work on his lightsaber.

Old 09-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #52
Fredi
El Guapo

Revan had left the Foerost system and the comlink was transmitted to Malak who was still on Foerost. " I am not Lord Revan, I am Lord Malak, Revan has left to Korriban, you should have received the hologram by now"- Malak responded as he enters his personal ship to leave Foerost and head to Korriban. "Any problem Lucas?"- Malak asked.

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Fredi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2009, 07:53 PM   #53
Godric Volturi
Rookie

"Not anything that you could help me with, Malak." He spat the other Sith's name like it was a curse word and turned off his comlink. He smirked and looked beside HK-47, to a boy that was hidden by camoflauge. He smiled. "Whatever HK, go destroy him... I could careless."

When HK had finally retreated, the other boy looked at Lucas, turning his Force Camoflauge off. He smiled slightly. "Hello, Master." He bowed in respect.

"Arise, Lord Kyler and tell me how your mission on Ryloth went..."

Old 09-28-2009, 02:08 AM   #54
Carsew
Rookie

Carsew was about to enter the shuttle when he got the message about returning to Korriban. He opened a commlink to the bridge.

"Captain. We are going into hyperspace to Korriban," he said. "Only us, leave the rest under command of Dark Jedi Ulgut. His orders are to stay and guard the planet."

"Yes, Lord Adelt." Carsew smiled and walked back up towards the bridge, every soldier in the way moving as soon as he approached.

As he swept through the bridge doors, the ship started to move into hyperspace, the stars becoming long white lines, and then just a blue tunnel. Carsew smiled and walked over to the window, overlooking the hyperspace travelling ship.

Hours later, or seconds for everyone else, Carsew's ship arrived to Korriban. He overlooked the collection of ships here. The Centurion-cruiser positioned herself close to the planet. Carsew took his shuttle down to the planet, to the Sith Academy landing. He walked through the corridors of this ancient place, marvelling at the architecture, to arrive at their meeting room. He opened the door to find a large, round table, with chairs for the Sith Lords. One of them was occupied by Revan. Carsew bowed.

"Lord Revan, you summoned me."

Check out my fic: Threat From the Unknown
Carsew is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2009, 08:22 AM   #55
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

"Query: How can I finish my mission if my Master left the system?"
"Statement: I can't understand organic meatbags even if it is my Master."

HK wanted to continue talking to himself, but suddenly he heard a noise. A human being can't hear such noises but he can. He followed the silent noise all the way to it's source. It was coming from a hidden cave under some ruins.
"Statement: Photoreceptors online."
The cave was pretty empty and dark itself but he could still hear that noise. Hk suddenly noiced a light in the dark. He didn't want to bother that thing......whatever it was....He just zoomed in to get a better view on it. It seemed to be a.......meditating Jedi. HK loaded his sniper rifle and shot. The jedi sensed it and he dodged it in the last second. HK turned off his photoreceptors. He wanted to hide in the darkness of the cave. The jedi couldn't see him and he couldn't see the jedi......

Bink's Sake

Old 09-29-2009, 02:41 PM   #56
Kreia001
Rookie

: has become aware of Revan's return and rise: And there you are yet again Revan : she says when she is walking on the surface of Malachor V searching for the Sith Academy:

"She will destroy you..."
Kreia001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2009, 10:54 PM   #57
Godric Volturi
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreia001 View Post
: has become aware of Revan's return and rise: And there you are yet again Revan : she says when she is walking on the surface of Malachor V searching for the Sith Academy:
(( Haha... umm... K001, it doesn't work that way. You have to go to the recruitment thread and create a character then have it approved by Fredi... oh and also...

*Secretly Wishes that FREDI would post * ))

Old 10-02-2009, 11:28 AM   #58
Fredi
El Guapo

Foerost was now completely under the control of the Sith's. Revans first conquest was pretty easy, all the cities surrendered to the new empire and their leaders. Revan was now on Korriban, looking the first students to train under the Sith Empire, the head master of the academy was Jorak Uln, an old Sith that fought along side of Exar Kun. Revan after looking at the new students decided to head to his chamber, waiting for the other sith's to arrive and discuss a new attack. Revan took his out a holocam to send a hologram to HK and let him know of his new duties.

“HK, Arrive to Korriban, take a ship from our base on Foerost and come to Korriban for new duties”- Revan ordered the assasin droid.

Yusu, arrived to the academy as well along side of Revan, Yusu took more time to see and test the new students.

“You, student!, whats you're name?”- Yusu asked a student on the training ground.
“ My name is Uthar Wynn, my lord.”- the student answered
“Oh, so you must be the head master apprentice, take you saber out student, let's see how you have been trained”- Yusu said

Uthar without hesitation took his lightsaber out and took a fighting posture, Yusu did as well and both entered on a duel, Uthar was trying hard to maintain of the fight, he was pretty skilled and well balanced on the force but he was not as strong as Yusu, in just minutes of duel Yusu manages to destroy Uthar's saber and let Uthar on the floor.

“You are strong, you just need experience”- Yusu says as he turns off his saber.
“Yes master, Thank you”- Uthar said with fear, since he thought that Yusu would kill him for failing on the duel.

Yusu turns and heads to the academy library, Yusu was once a Jedi Archeologist in his day's of Jedi, but his skills on the force and saber made him a more combatant Jedi. Yusu starts studying while he waits the arrive of the other Sith's.

Revan has going to get ready for meditation when Lord Carsew came to his chamber.

"Lord Revan, you summoned me."- Carsew asked
“Yes, we will start a meeting on the Academy's council chamber, await the arrival of the other Sith lords and then we will begin”- Revan ordered the Sith lord.

"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual."
Old 10-02-2009, 01:32 PM   #59
Carsew
Rookie

Carsew nodded and stood up.

"Yes my Lord." He walked out of the room, into a long corridor. He walked slowly, pondering on what to do next. He saw a student being defeated in a duel by Lord Yusu. He smirked and watched as Yusu helped the man up, saying something Carsew could not hear. Then the Sith Lord left. The student was also about to leave, but then Carsew stepped infront of him.

"I saw how you fought Lord Yusu," Carsew said confidently. Uthar backed a little, afraid that his end would be now.

"Oh, that... Well... Please, don't kill me!" He suddenly dropped to his knees, hands in the air.

"Stand up you fool!" Carsew said angrily as he grabbed the student's arms and roughly pulled him. "I'm not here to kill you."

"You're... not?" Uthar said, looking scared at Lord Carsew. Carsew shook his head.

"No I'm not. I saw you, as I have already said, and I saw that you have incredible potential. Potential that Jorak would not let you use." Carsew looked around. "Come with me." He grabbed the student and pushed him in front of him, guiding him to Carsew's room in the academy. Carsew pushed the student inside the middle-sized room, then entered himself, making sure to close the door behind him. The room was rather simple, consisting of a large bed, a desk and a wardrobe. Carsew walked to the student.

"I think you are destined to lead this academy. Yes... you most definetly are. Jorak, however, does not want this to happen, you taking over. But you are better than him. And I will teach you your full potential," Carsew said and walked a bit away from the student. "For a price."

"Anything, my Lord." Carsew smirked.

"You have to train, very subtile of course, the students to be loyal to me, and not to Revan. If you do this small favor I will train you." Uthar kneeled.

"Of course, Lord Adelt."

"Good. Training starts now!" Carsew ignited his lightsaber and threw it at Uthar, who dodged it and returned a Force push. Carsew blocked the push and used the Force to call his lightsaber to him, but Uthar apprehended it, trying to also call the saber to him. The result was that they stood on each end of the room, the lightsaber suspended in mid-air, totally still, between them. Carsew was stronger and the saber flew into his right hand, Uthar giving up and instead charging up a powerful Force push. Carsew, however, was too fast, and jumped in front of Uthar, holding the lightsaber a centimeter from Uthar's neck.

"Good work. Leave me. I will contact you when I wish to see you," Carsew said and deactivated his lightsaber, giving Uthar a small smile. Uthar returned it and left the room, leaving Carsew to change clothes and meditating.

Old 10-02-2009, 10:58 PM   #60
Fredi
El Guapo

“Fejo, you will fly to Foerost to investigate this attack from this so called Sith”- Master Vandar said to the Jedi Knight.
“Yes master”- Fejo answered
“You will go as a civilian and you will use refugees transport, so that you could not be discovered”- Master Zhar said “Be very careful, inform us everything and try to uncover if it's really true that this sith's are under the command of Revan and Alek”
“Yes master”- Fejo said again
“May the force be with you”- the masters of the council said to the knight.

Fejo changed his cloth to a more civilian look, wearing a normal light armor and other accessories, he then traveled to the refugees transport center with a T3 series droid given to him, he took the first transport to Foerost.

Meanwhile Malak and the last sith lords on Foerost arrive on Korriban, waiting for Revan to finish his meditation and begin the discussions for a new attack.

Old 10-03-2009, 12:10 AM   #61
Darth Scorcher
Rookie

Cole Nagrash walked through the academy halls to the council chambers, his presence seemed to silence every student, knowing that disturbing him could end them. The students knew his power of lightning was beyond imaginable, and it was in fact the only power that surpassed even Revan's, but he was less powerful in the other powers. When Cole entered the council chambers he noticed that most of the seats were already taken, a few reserved for Lucas, Carsew and himself, he sat down in one and waited for the other Sith Lords.

Old 10-03-2009, 06:33 AM   #62
Carsew
Rookie

Carsew stopped meditating when he felt that other Sith were arriving on the planet.

Must be time for the meet. He thought and exited his office. He walked through the many corridors and then arrived at the meeting room. He swept through the door and saw the Sith gathered around the table, except for himself and Lord Lucas. He nodded at Cole and sat down beside him, leaning back casually in his chair.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:20 AM   #63
Demongo
Afro Skeleton

HK knew he recieved a holo message but didn't want to view it of course. The jedi was somewhere in the same cave.

"I will kill him first whatever that message is"- HK thought.

He suddenly heard a lightsaber activating behind his back. HK couldn't dodge it and the jedi cut off his already damaged leg. But now he knew where the jedi was. With the reflexes of a machine he aimed and shot. Then again shot to be sure. He even poisoned the area as he couldn't see anything at all. HK switched his photoreceptors on. The jedi was dead.

"Proud Statement: Mission accomplished. Now let's take a look at that message."

“HK, Arrive to Korriban, take a ship from our base on Foerost and come to Korriban for new duties”-

"Analysis: My chassis and leg has suffered major damage. Somehow I must ge to my ship.........or any other ship."

"Statement: I can't move now. I think I will upgrade my sniper rifle with the components of this lightsaber."

Then HK started to observe the parts and tried to use them in some way. Minutes and hours passed. HK successfully upgraded his rifle and also managed to fix his leg a little bit.

"Statement: I think I will be able to walk. I should be on my way to Korriban."

HK made it to his ship, and he was on his way to Korriban.

Bink's Sake

Old 12-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #64
Te Darasuum Mandalor
Forumite

Current Game: POTC: New Horizons
"Milord, This is luitenant Attaborn Rand! You may remember me better as Jaq" static. "I've penatrated the republic forces here at Bothawui. My squad is ready for deployment." Static. "I think there may be Jedi down there. Awaiting further orders!"
Te Darasuum Mandalor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-10-2010, 03:23 PM   #65
Darth Revan's Girl
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR
((May I join?))
Darth Revan's Girl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2010, 01:46 PM   #66
christos200
Rookie

Current Game: battlefront 2
Contest winner - Modding 
(( is this going to end))
christos200 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Rise of Revan