lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Texture pack ?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-02-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
ffrreeaakk
Lurker

Texture pack ?

Hi, the year is 2009 and I've just started playing Kotor for the first time. I like it, but is there some texture pack available to make game look fresher ?
ffrreeaakk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #2
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™

Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Hey ffrreeaakk,

Holowan Laboratories would be a better place to ask this type of question in the future; you'll get more results from the modders who make such texture packs.

The best place, in my recently-biased opinion, to find such mods would be KotOR Files, which is the largest central database of mods for either K1 or K2. Aside from that, some modders have their own sites but you will have to ask the individual modders to find out where their sites are.

Hope this helps, and welcome to the board.

Mono_Giganto is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
ffrreeaakk
Lurker

I've been there before. But I was overwhelmed by many categories... now I took a closer look and found mods changing weapons clothes etc. Still not what I was looking for. I thought there is some kind of well known package where I'd get new look without changing original gameplay like new HD textures or something like this. Thanks anyway.
ffrreeaakk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #4
Mono_Giganto
Giant Monkey of Doom™

Current Game: Baldur's Gate EE
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffrreeaakk View Post
I've been there before. But I was overwhelmed by many categories... now I took a closer look and found mods changing weapons clothes etc. Still not what I was looking for. I thought there is some kind of well known package where I'd get new look without changing original gameplay like new HD textures or something like this. Thanks anyway.
Nope there is no one giant mod that repaints all of the textures, but you'll find plenty of individual mods that update selections of textures, and nothing else, if you're willing to look.

Mono_Giganto is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2009, 01:50 AM   #5
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
You mean something like this?

It's not entirely to my liking, but it sounds just like what you're looking for.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Texture pack ?