lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I accidently read an unmarked [Spoiler] Is the game still worth playing?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2009, 03:02 AM   #1
dj_alfi
Rookie

I accidently read an unmarked [Spoiler] Is the game still worth playing?

So, I was contemplating getting KoToR, I never played it when it came out since I was producing alot of music, so I wasn't really into gaming then.

I am an avid Star Wars fan though, I even enjoy the prequels, and I'm kinda ashamed to say I liked the Ewok-movies. That being said, I am far from a SW-geek, I don't know half of the stuff that's on Wookiepedia, but I do know more than the average person i guess.

Anyhoo, I ordered KoToR1, and while waiting for it, I did a google search to see if i found any info on whether playing Kotor1 before 2 was neccesary.
Clicked a link that seamed relevant and BAM! Some guy blurted out the big spoiler.

Is the game still worth playing? I have been playing for 3-4 hours now (Im only in the sewers with the rakghouls and ****), and i want to enjoy it, but I just can't stop thinking about the spoiler, and I'm just wondering if there are enough twists and **** to keep the game entertaining, or should i just start playing KOTOR2 instead?

Thanks for any comments,

Alfi
dj_alfi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > I accidently read an unmarked [Spoiler] Is the game still worth playing?