lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Forsaken Ones
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
The Forsaken Ones

In an unknown galaxy, on an unknown planet...

A lone figure sat in the middle of a dimly lit room. His only light source was a small blue object hovering a few feet off the ground. As the light bounced off the figures face, one could see he was quite old. He had wrinkles on his face and his large eyes were often squinting. He was of course an Ancient for his race and the others and was required to be old. His delicate right arm waved another in as he heard footsteps enter into his chambers. This other being was not like him, in fact quite different than he.

"You requested to see me oh mighty Seer?" boomed a deep voice.

"Ah General Thantos, right on time." replied the raspy voice of the Seer.

The mighty insectoid leader bowed before the mammalian seer.

"We Kandoid's honor all meetings and would never think to be tardy."

The seer gave a slight nod and pointed over to the blue image he was gazing at.

"Tell me, what do you see here?"

"A planet in the Iris Sector, one of the first Sectors we cleansed. It must have been a lifeless planet." replied the general.

"You are wise general, but look further. Do not just see through your eyes but with your soul."

Thantos breathed in deeply and took a second look at the planet.

"There is water, vegetation, and a source of light...which means that there is life?!?" Thantos looked over to the Seer with an alarming look.

"Yes, it would appear the planet has been colonized since our last visit. General assemble our army and prepare for the worst, The Path cannot be completed until we do so."

Thantos bowed once more and exited. The Seer took another look at the planet and placed his hands near his face.

"Soon The Path will end, and Salvation can be reached."

The image of Eridanus V flickered before being silenced, leaving the Seer in darkness.

lightyears away on Eridanus V

Null stood on the balcony of a large skyscraper. His buzz cut hair had small drops of sweat scattered through out his head. He stood in his military uniform from his homeworld, Tarok with his helmet at his side. His soulless battle torn eyes never blinking stared out into the city. He turned his head over to the others as his name was called. He entered back into the room and looked at the government officials. The oldest finally spoke after a brief moment of silence.

"Master Sergeant Null is it?"

"Yes sir," Null replied coldly.

"It says here you have been offered multiple promotions but have turned them down, why is that?"

"I want to stay on the frontlines, its where I belong sir."

"Good...and you're aware of why we've asked you to meet us here?"

"I have a feeling sir," Null replied with a hint of rage in his voice.

"We've just recieved word from the farming colony Savorous that The Plague are on their way. We need to get our infantry ready, and modify our ships if we can."

Null nodded as the official pretended to know what they were talking about, basically sending one of humanity's last planets into combat against an unstoppable force. Null knew this would end in more losses than victories and had a plan of his own.

"Of course sir, has the planet's AI been sent to my cruiser?"

"Of course Sergeant but I still don't see what that will do for you."

"Luck I suppose sir."

"Well we'll certainly need that"

"No sir, we're going to need much more than that."

Last edited by Cyborg Ninja; 10-12-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Forsaken Ones