lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shinobi (yes, a Naruto rp :p)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-26-2009, 12:31 PM   #41
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
Name: Kokoro Aizawa
Appearance: Kokoro
Personality: Reserved but hot tempered
Weapons/Equipment: Carries standard ninja equipment and Katana.
Nature Type: Fire

Justu:

Fire palm jutsu: Creates a flame in her hand which she can control)
Fire tempest: Creates a fire wall that requires a lot of power which can drain her energy so she doesn't use it often.
Fire rain: she creates fireballs that rain down on an enemy.
Fire infuse: she infuses her katana with fire surrounding the blade.

Background: Kokoro lived in a small village. She was always regarded as a beautiful maiden but due to her infatuation to the ninja ways she was always looked upon with disdain. Her father sent her away from the village because he felt her destiny lay elsewhere. He believed Kokoro would find strong allies who would teach her an never look down on her. True ninjas. She's been looking for this ever since. Strong warriors from which to learn.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-02-2009, 09:04 PM   #42
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((Alright, This is Karela after her capture.))

Name: Karela

Appearance: Wears a black Arashi robe that covers her entire body with a special face mask that keeps people from identifying her.

Personality: Her personality has undergone a complete reversal. She is now extremley bitter and Dark with only a trace amount of dark humor.

Rank Arashi Captain

Weapons/Equipment: Arashi style Kunai knives, a pouch where she keeps her explosives.

Nature Type: Earth/wind/Fire

Jutsu

- Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu
- Earth Barrier Jutsu
- Earth Coffin Jutsu
- Kunai Hurricane
- Twin flaming Dragons Jutsu
- Pheonix fireball Jutsu
- Grand fireball jutsu
- Unknown summoning jutsu. ((It's a suprise.))

Background: After Karela's capture by the Arashi she was tortured for information and her Beast was sealed so she couldn't access it by accident. She was tortured until she finally broke and the Arashi began to rewrite her memories to show the Hidden leaf as a corrupt village bent on destroying the Arashi who are shown as defenders of Nature.

After her torture Karela was reborn so to speak. She is now much faster then she was originally and her strength has been greatly enhanced. Using Arashi techniques, she taught herself a third element so now she can use Fire-based Jutsu. Her physical strength has been enhanced and she is now on the same level as Tsunade and Sakura.

Karela is hellbent on destroying Konoha and the Nara and Hyuga clans in particular.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 08-02-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-16-2009, 05:05 PM   #43
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
Name: Yoroi Mitarashi
Appearance: http://www.ninjasecretsrevealed.com/...ja_uniform.jpg Jet black hair, green eyes. Generally prefers dark clothes.
Personality: Tries to be as friendly and mask the fact that he is cursed.
Weapons/Equipment: Dai Katana
Nature Type: Nightmare (Cursed Chakra)
Justu:
-Nightmare Drain Jutsu - Takes the target's nightmares and makes them close to real using the target's chakra. Leaves target drained and psychologically scarred.
-Blood Clone Jutsu - Uses the blood of the recently deceased to create a clone of the caster.
-Summoning Jutsu: Nightmare Horror - Creates a monster from the caster's nightmares. Uses a great deal of chakra.
-Nightmare Release: Nightmare and Blood Fusion Jutsu
-Nightmare Release: Armor of Endless Terror
-Kekkei Genkai: Rinnegan
Background: Yoroi Mitarashi is a Leaf Jonin who was cursed by Orochimaru's followers at a young age of 10 during the Chunin Exam and the Invasion of the Hidden Leaf Village. He had happened to be wandering around in the forest rather than attending class and discovered the Otokagure Ninja preparing to summon a giant three headed snake. Before he could run off and warn everyone, he was captured and cursed. He last his natural alignment towards fire and his ability to use normal chakra. It seemed that his dreams of becoming a Shinobi were over, but one day he discovered how to use his cursed chakra in order to preform some of the most unholy Jutsu available. As such Yoroi was very skilled at assassination missions and body guard duties, as he would be able to use the recently departed against others or wound them psychologically. Yoroi irregardless loathes his abilities as he is generally a very cheerful and bright individual. He pledges to use his dark jutsu for as much good as possible, hoping to redeem himself in his own eyes.

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Last edited by Lord of Hunger; 09-17-2009 at 12:45 AM.
Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2009, 09:21 PM   #44
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Sorry for the double post, but I was told to update my character. Here's the new Yoroi, without his Nightmare Seal.

Personality: His personality is for the most the same as it is before, except the influence of the Rinnegan is now altering him into a being similar to the Akatsuki leader Pain/Pein/Nagato.
Weapons: Chakra Disruptor Blades
Nature Type: Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Yin-Yang
Jutsu:
-Rinnegan
-Summoning: Nightmare Horrors
-Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
-Shinra Tensei
-Bansho Tennin
-Chibaku Tensei
-Samsara Art: Six Paths
-Samsara Art: Elemental Sword of the Six Paths
-Samsara Art: Commanding Pull of the Outer Path
-Samsara Art: Absolute Will of the Outer Path
-Heavenly Hand of Release from Samsara's Will into Nirvana: Death's Open Fist
-Lightning Release: Wave of Electrical Charges
-Water Release: Great Water Dragon Missile
-Fire Release: Great Fireball
-Wind Release: Gate Palm
-Earth Release: Stone Missile Barrage
Background: After undergoing an operation by Konan of Amegakure, Yoroi is now free of the Nightmare Seal and can use just about any non-Kekkei Genkei Jutsu he sees. However, little does he know that the Nightmare Seal held back the influence of his Rinnegan, which is now turning him into essentially the rebirth of Nagato.

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Old 11-20-2009, 03:32 AM   #45
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
Alrite, seeing as we are nearing the end of the Training Arc, I think it is time we updated our character sheets.

Basically, after the 2 - 3 month period our characters would have learned new abilities (excluding Hunger's character, seeing as he already made his update)

I am permiting your characters to have learned a maximum of 4 new justus/abilities, as well as any benefits and weakenesses your character has learned from a Seal Form, if he/she chose to learn one.
spoiler:
For instance, using Neji's Byakugan as a meer example, the benefits would include that it provides the user with a near 360 degree view of his surroundings; While a weakenis includes one Blind Spot.

Dont stress. Take your time Questions?
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2009, 03:40 AM   #46
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

And I'll add more detail to my character's abilities, go into some more detail....

Old 11-20-2009, 03:53 AM   #47
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger View Post
And I'll add more detail to my character's abilities, go into some more detail....
Yeah thats cool . Remember, add both Benefits and Weakenesses, to make everyone happy

EDIT: I change my mind; Everyone is now permitted to have a maximum of 5 newly developed Justu. Thats the highest I'm am only willing to go. And on a side note, add them into your profiles. Saves cluttering ^-^

Last edited by Phantom Knight; 11-20-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:19 AM   #48
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
I apoligise for not informing much earlier, but srarting from tomorow, i will be gone for 4 days. Just continue witthout me till then, ok?
Old 12-13-2009, 07:04 PM   #49
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Knight View Post
I apoligise for not informing much earlier, but srarting from tomorow, i will be gone for 4 days. Just continue witthout me till then, ok?
Awww! M'kay, PK. If ya say so. We'll fill you in on what happened so far, if you like.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2009, 12:24 AM   #50
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Personality: Completely in control of his mind, Yoroi is somewhat cooler than he was originally. This is a result of his tenure as Amekage.
Weapons: Chakra Disruptor Blades, Katana
Nature Type: Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Yin-Yang
Jutsu:
-Rinnegan
Allows the user to use all basic Nature Types and reproduce any technique. Essentially, a wielder of Rinnegan can use any non-Kekkei Genkai.
-Summoning: Nightmare Horrors
-Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
-Shinra Tensei
Gravitation wave of repulsion.
-Bansho Tennin
Gravitation wave of attraction.
-Chibaku Tensei
Creates a gravity well that can form even celestial bodies.
-Samsara Art: Six Paths
Summons six clones, one for each element and a shadow clone. These clones are far more difficult to kill.
-Samsara Art: Elemental Sword of the Six Paths
Creates a broadsword sized sword made of compressed chakra with the five basic elements added to it. Requires the Six Paths to create.
-Samsara Art: Commanding Pull of the Outer Path
Prevents and reverses acts of teleportation.
-Samsara Art: Absolute Will of the Outer Path
Allows the wielder to break into the minds of others and disrupt their chakra flow. Can be used either from eye contact or chakra disruptor blades.
-Heavenly Hand of Release from Samsara's Will into Nirvana: Death's Open Fist
A Taijutsu infused with chakra that sucks the life force out of those it hits. The price is a significant (though temporary) loss of chakra and strain on the wielder's health.
-Lightning Release: Wave of Electrical Charges
-Water Release: Great Water Dragon Missile
-Fire Release: Great Fireball
-Wind Release: Gate Palm
-Earth Release: Stone Missile Barrage
Background: Over a three year period, Yoroi Mitarashi has significantly increased his chakra potential to match his status as a Kage. His coordination with his Six Paths has also improved. Yoroi's goal is the eradication of the Arashi threat, but desires to repay Takai for their previous battle and save Asuka.

Old 12-22-2009, 01:58 PM   #51
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
((Takeda's been updated, but since Takai is now living and breathing I should probably post a character sheet))

Name: Takai
Appearance: He looks exactly like Takeda except for a few features. He has gray skin and gray hair to match. His eyes are black with yellow irises , and his outfit is dark gray.
Personality: He is the epitome of evil. He's cold and calculating though he prefers to show his more berserk and blood thirsty side, not to mention his psychotic laughter.
Weapons/Equipment: A black katana which has some of his soul inside of it making it a connection of himself.
Nature Type: Dark
Jutsu:
Dark Release: Inhaling Maw- a draining technique which grants him the jutsu of the shinobi he drains. In exchange he must drop one power for another.
Dark Release: Shadow Crescent: A large wave of energy shoots out of his katana at an opponent
Dark Release: Shadow Serpent: A large black snake forms from the blade of Takai's katana and attacks opponents with its powerful jaws.
While he looks like Takeda his moments in battle where he took control showed not only was he much stronger than Takeda but faster as well. His true strength and speed are unknown as he's never fought with full strength before.
Background: Not much is known of Takai's true origins. Perhaps he was the masked man who killed Takeda's parents years ago and trapped himself inside Takeda. Or he could Part of Takeda's brain that kept that memory hidden or maybe...an extension of Takeda himself.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2009, 02:10 PM   #52
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Ah, shoot. Since I'm still new to Naruto, I'm not sure what techniques I should use.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:26 AM   #53
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkywalkerRules View Post
Ah, shoot. Since I'm still new to Naruto, I'm not sure what techniques I should use.
Its no suprising either, seeing as there are only two dark techniques listed in the Naruto universe so far, lol.

But thats ok; just be creative. Make up your own techniques, or even create a fusion of the moves your character already knows with your dark chakra.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:00 PM   #54
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Thanks.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:51 AM   #55
bobafett56
Rookie

Current Game: Mass Effect 2
Is it to late to join?
I read your plans and it sounds like your near the end... so am I to late or what?
bobafett56 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-11-2010, 05:23 PM   #56
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
@bobafett56: Yeah we are near the end of the rp. You'll have to ask Phantom Knight if you can join or not.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-11-2010, 07:45 PM   #57
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Well, I suppose you could if you want to. But the major bummer about this proposition is the lack of time to FULLY allowing other characters to explore yours. Not only that, you will also have to take into account the short time you will be using your character.

I'm not saying your not allowed to join (if anything, your more than welcome), I just want you to consider this before writing up a Character Sheet.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:57 PM   #58
bobafett56
Rookie

Current Game: Mass Effect 2
I found another rp so I guess Im not joining, but thanks for awnsering my question.
bobafett56 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2010, 10:26 AM   #59
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
FINISHED! I'm quite proud, and not just for this accomplishment, but for everybody else whom participated. We had our occasional hiccups, and yet we pulled through. Thank you everybody whom participated

EDIT:

Oh yeah, I better not forget: Very Special Thanks to Masashi Kishimoto ^-^

Last edited by Phantom Knight; 11-04-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:30 PM   #60
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Whoever that is, but what the heck! Glad to have joined, PK! One of your greatest RP's yet. Great job.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Backstage Casting Call > Shinobi (yes, a Naruto rp :p)