lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Anyone Play The Empire At war Campaign That is Skilled?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
CommanderXMike
Lurker

Anyone Play The Empire At war Campaign That is Skilled?

Hello,

I just registered to Lucas forums because I am looking for talented people that play the Empire At war campaign. I cannot find anyone online to play because it seems only people that play the campaign online have very little skill if any. If your interested in playing me reply to this thread. Or contact me through my E-mail:
michaelalangriffith@yahoo.com or michaelalangriffith@msn.com
CommanderXMike is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
JonD
Lurker

I just registered to see if anyone is playing the Ultimate EAW, but guess not, anyway EAW is cool and FOC is even more so. I need to buy a new cd online as mine is defective, the house is too humid and it ruined it.
JonD is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Multiplayer Chat / Ladders > Anyone Play The Empire At war Campaign That is Skilled?